OT Vols cancel scrimmage due to virus

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
7-8 positives during camp is concerning for them. I take that as some guys not taking precautions and/or out partying.
Knox County never had a real first wave, and is going through a prolonged if mild one right now. Plenty of opportunities to catch the Vid right now if you’re not careful.

Advertisement
Knox County never had a real first wave, and is going through a prolonged if mild one right now. Plenty of opportunities to catch the Vid right now if you’re not careful.
Same in Sullivan County although the trend has been heading in the right direction the last week or so.

shocked chicken little GIF

Funny how people are still holding tight to the doom and gloom....

Advertisement
Advertisement
If there is a second wave, I suspect it will be in places that didn't get hit hard yet.

That’s what’s happening now, eventually it gets to places like the Dakotas or wherever it hasn’t hit very hard, unless the clock runs out first.

Remember when some doofus said Notre Dame’s season was teetering?

There you go again. My number 1 stalker strikes once more (although I resent being called a doofus. Sad face). First off, real ones @, not sub. Anyway, instead of being angry all the time, you should maybe read a bit more, bc in that same thread I agreed the likely outcome was ND would play.

Look, I get it man. You can’t get a hard on to bang what I’m certain is a long-suffering wife unless you come on here and rage post (probably about something COVID related), but it really is an unhealthy obsession you have, my friend. Like I’m not sure there’s another poster who goes out of his way to be as unpleasant to others than you. You do know it’s possible to disagree without being a gaping, toxic, sanctimonious c*nt, right? You do know not every comment is tantamount to a personal affront towards you, right? You do know that there’s not a single poster on this board who has been 100 percent spot on about everything, right?

It’s crazy, I remember when your infatuation w me first began. I had made a post about Manny not having the savage he was building himself up to have in the offseason if he begins the season losing to his former coaches Mullen and Mack Brown back to back. And then you flew in raging and red-faced like “this is one of the top 10 worst threads of all time on this site” (remember when you used to bizarrely rank threads before you got clowned for it?) Then of course Manny went out and lost back to back games to his former HC’s, and I promise I didn’t make any threads or posts talmbout “remember when that one guy who rage *********es to all my posts said that Manny wouldn’t lose to Mullen or Mack Brown?”

Almost every interaction we’ve ever had on here was initiated with YOU responding to me, never the other way around and I'm here to say just let it go, brother. Relax. I understand it’s disappointing that ion want you, but you don’t have to be so mad at the world for dealing you a ****** hand all the time. Life is good. No one is keeping score. In all my years on this board, this is my first time personally insulting a poster, but you’ve proven to be that much of a creepy weido. In fact, you’ll be the first poster I also block. I would advise you do the same to me, but I don’t wanna do your Missus like that. That rage **** might be all she has to look forward to these days. Have fun responding. I won't see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There you go again. My number 1 stalker strikes once more (although I resent being called a doofus. Sad face). First off, real ones @, not sub. Anyway, instead of being angry all the time, you should maybe read a bit more, bc in that same thread I agreed the likely outcome was ND would play.

Look, I get it man. You can’t get a hard on to bang what I’m certain is a long-suffering wife unless you come on here and rage post (probably about something COVID related), but it really is an unhealthy obsession you have, my friend. Like I’m not sure there’s another poster who goes out of his way to be as unpleasant to others than you. You do know it’s possible to disagree without being a gaping, toxic, sanctimonious c*nt, right? You do know not every comment is tantamount to a personal affront towards you, right? You do know that there’s not a single poster on this board who has been 100 percent spot on about everything, right?

It’s crazy, I remember when your infatuation w me first began. I had made a post about Manny not having the savage he was building himself up to have in the offseason if he begins the season losing to his former coaches Mullen and Mack Brown back to back. And then you flew in raging and red-faced like “this is one of the top 10 worst threads of all time on this site” (remember when you used to bizarrely rank threads before you got clowned for it?) Then of course Manny went out and lost back to back games to his former HC’s, and I promise I didn’t make any threads or posts talmbout “remember when that one guy who rage *********es to all my posts said that Manny wouldn’t lose to Mullen or Mack Brown?”

Almost every interaction we’ve ever had on here was initiated with YOU responding to me, never the other way around and I'm here to say just let it go, brother. Relax. I understand it’s disappointing that ion want you, but you don’t have to be so mad at the world for dealing you a ****** hand all the time. Life is good. No one is keeping score. In all my years on this board, this is my first time personally insulting a poster, but you’ve proven to be that much of a creepy weido. In fact, you’ll be the first poster I also block. I would advise you do the same to me, but I don’t wanna do your Missus like that. That rage **** might be all she has to look forward to these days. Have fun responding. I won't see it.
I actually couldn’t remember exactly who said that about Notre Dame’s season.

Appreciate the clarification.

Always good to put a name next to the doofus, doofus.

Last edited:
7-8 positives during camp is concerning for them. I take that as some guys not taking precautions and/or out partying.
It’s terrible up here in Knoxville. Literally hundreds of college students gathered together on the campus strip partying with no masks. I’m surprised there’s not more cases on the team .

Advertisement
Back