OT Vols cancel scrimmage due to virus

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
But 34 is due to the virus related so I don’t get why your trying to down play it.
Lol they said 7-8 positive plus 27-28 quarantine so possibly even 36 players out due to virus. Title should have specified 80% of which is due to virus. We all know they would have still canceled a scrimmage for 8 injured players, right?

I mean, that's my point... Why state "due to virus" as if that's the only reason.
I get what you're saying. It may be a tad misleading but the injuries is something they could have played through. They can't play through this due to their isolation policy concerning COVID that takes up nearly 75% of the 44 players that are unable to scrimmage.

Lol they said 7-8 positive plus 27-28 quarantine so possibly even 36 players out due to virus. Title should have specified 80% of which is due to virus. We all know they would have still canceled a scrimmage for 8 injured players, right?
No we don’t know if they would still canceled a scrimmage over 8 players being out with injuries. That’s not going to stop football activities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never heard of a scrimmage being canceled due to injuries. They must have some ridiculously bad luck if that’s the case......which it’s not.
They didn't have enough bodies available. Injuries were a reason for that just like the virus was also.

I get what you're saying. It may be a tad misleading but the injuries is something they could have played through. They can't play through this due to their isolation policy concerning COVID that takes up nearly 75% of the 44 players that are unable to scrimmage.
Understandable.

Advertisement
But 34 is due to the virus related so I don’t get why your trying to down play it.
Well then it's pointless for the coach to list injuries as well as a reason. I wasn't downplaying anything, my only issue was the title in comparison to what the coach actually stated.

Advertisement
Back