OT: Valentine Dismissed

Genron. Leading kids into the sewer. That guy needs to be put out to pasture by any parent whose kid has an inkling of talent. Talk about a volture.

Advertisement
Ermon Lane, Keith Bryant, MT6, Travonte Valentine, Nigel Bethel, Brandon Powell....(am I missing anyone else)

Anyway, all dissed the U, and all are after thoughts.

MT6 MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the FSU Degree aint worth the paper its written on. ALL THESE TURNCOATS COULD HAPPEN TO A BETTER BUNCH AND DIDNT AMOUNT TO NADAAAAA
My wallet isn't complaining.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

but but but he was a huge miss!

LOL at anyone thinking this kid would ever see a snap in a game

He was a huge miss. He was a 5 star, local DT and we had a huge gap at the position. Everyone thought he was a monster.

This kid had bust written all over him from the start. 3 different schools, diploma mill, and he only played and went hard a very small amount of the time. Listen to Chise when it comes to the trenches...you don't want lazy kids in the trenches. He was as lazy as they came. Watch his state title game

but but but he was a huge miss!

LOL at anyone thinking this kid would ever see a snap in a game

He was a huge miss. He was a 5 star, local DT and we had a huge gap at the position. Everyone thought he was a monster.

This kid had bust written all over him from the start. 3 different schools, diploma mill, and he only played and went hard a very small amount of the time. Listen to Chise when it comes to the trenches...you don't want lazy kids in the trenches. He was as lazy as they came. Watch his state title game

That's why I am content leaving the DT evaluations to Kool. He knows the importance of the dog factor in the interior. Not too many lazy sluggish DTs rip it up at this level. Same with OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back