OT: USC fired Clay Helton

Advertisement
USC can give af about mediocrity.
Helton went 40-21 there. Won his division 2wice, won his conference once, went to two NY6 bowls, winning one of them....all w/in a 5 yr period. Here? He would’ve been given a lifetime extension.

At USC? Here’s their questions:
Where’s the consistency of winning 10+ games?
Where’s the consistency of recruiting top 7 classes?
Where are our local studs going on your watch?
How many CFP appearances have you qualified for?

If the answers are remotely ambiguous during a coaches tenure, you’re done. They care about winning. They’ll give a coach a chance unless they are complete a-hole (Kiffin), but they r not w the bull chit. They care about their legacy.

Advertisement
USC can give af about mediocrity.
Helton went 40-21 there. Won his division 2wice, won his conference once, went to two NY6 bowls, winning one of them....all w/in a 5 yr period. Here? He would’ve been given a lifetime extension.

At USC? Here’s their questions:
Where’s the consistency of winning 10+ games?
Where’s the consistency of recruiting top 7 classes?
Where are our local studs going on your watch?
How many CFP appearances have you qualified for?

If the answers are remotely ambiguous during a coaches tenure, you’re done. They care about winning. They’ll give a coach a chance unless they are complete a-hole (Kiffin), but they r not w the bull chit. They care about their legacy.
E before the W. You heard it from the donkeys mouth

E before the W. You heard it from the donkeys mouth

See, and here’s another difference between us & them: USC is a top 25 school academically, as well. Lol.

For some reason, this admin can’t or refuse to balance education w athletics. ****, even Mizzou’s AD just went on record to say football is their biggest revenue generator. EVERYONE knows that. Yet, these dummies continue to say chit like E over W. No stupid, W = E’s!

Go look at when this Univ became so profitable and student enrollment blistered. Ppl like to be associated w winners, even those who put academics first.

Again, I really don’t like the comparison between USC & us. In theory, there literally is no comparison in how we operate or goals.

See, and here’s another difference between us & them: USC is a top 25 school academically, as well. Lol.

For some reason, this admin can’t or refuse to balance education w athletics. ****, even Mizzou’s AD just went on record to say football is their biggest revenue generator. EVERYONE knows that. Yet, these dummies continue to say chit like E over W. No stupid, W = E’s!

Go look at when this Univ became so profitable and student enrollment blistered. Ppl like to be associated w winners, even those who put academics first.

Again, I really don’t like the comparison between USC & us. In theory, there literally is no comparison in how we operate or goals.

You’re so smart, Relly.

:)

Advertisement
Manny doesn't believe in a true spread offense. He is stuck believing that the offense the Hurricanes ran "in their glory days" should be ran today. But, the problem is, Miami's offense under Erickson was revolutionary the same way the true spread serves college football today. **** you Manny.

Advertisement

Here's the thing too. USC didn't make all the right moves during their similar period of decline to us but they also had a REAL cloud. Not one we used as a crutch and excuse for longer than it actually was but they were absolutely hammered by the NCAA (for something that might not even last more than a week at most in today's media if it happened at a school in the SEC).

And now they're poised to get Urbie and absolutely dominate a semi-weak conference and be on a path back to instant national relevance.

*I retract everything I said if they hire James Franklin

Advertisement
Here's the thing too. USC didn't make all the right moves during their similar period of decline to us but they also had a REAL cloud. Not one we used as a crutch and excuse for longer than it actually was but they were absolutely hammered by the NCAA (for something that might not even last more than a week at most in today's media if it happened at a school in the SEC).

And now they're poised to get Urbie and absolutely dominate a semi-weak conference and be a path back to instant national relevance.

*I retract everything I said if they hire James Franklin

100% facts

Advertisement
Back