OT: Univ. of Houston meltdown?

Tonio

Recruit
Rumors of their QB D'Eriq King redshirting/transferring, but seems like he's hinting that other guys might be transferring too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm close and have heard nothing, but i doubt they will achieve what they did with Herman

If you remember the coach from the bowl game when he was at West Virginia you will probably wonder how he is not had a heart attack by now. I am thinking he is not a Mr. Rodgers clone.

Advertisement
tenor (1).gif

Sounds like some entitled, weak, soft kids cant handle coaches yelling at them or coaches making tough decisions.

They need to come to Miami .....I mean “ The New Miami”.

You commit dumb penalties? No worries , you stay on the field.

You lose a game to bottom tier acc team? You get a trophy.

You beat CMU in a dogfight ? Yep, you guessed it.... dance time.

No place in America is better fit for these kids. Portal U baby.

They need to come to Miami .....I mean “ The New Miami”.

You commit dumb penalties? No worries , you stay on the field.

You lose a game to bottom tier acc team? You get a trophy.

You beat CMU in a dogfight ? Yep, you guessed it.... dance time.

No place in America is better fit for these kids. Portal U baby.
Man I thought I was the only one. How in the **** can you commit back to back penalties and not get pulled out the game? Our players commit penalties and Diaz does nothing.

Advertisement
Rumors of their QB D'Eriq King redshirting/transferring, but seems like he's hinting that other guys might be transferring too?

He is probably a shot gun QB we cant have that has to play under center for Enos.

Advertisement
He is redshirting along with their senior WR. Smart and boss move by King and Dana. They are 1-3 this year. Nothing really to play for now. But next year.....

This is really interesting. As I read it he wants to redshirt because he's played his 4 games and thinks they aren't any good this year, but he doesn't want to transfer. And he's running out of eligibility. It is not like this is his first year.

Why is it these young players think that this is plug and play Madden?.
Where is the pride of kickin' *** and saying you proved them wrong?.

Advertisement
Back