OT: UNC vs. UVA

No no no no. Not preseason ACCCG contender. A team that half this board was TERRIFIED of for 8 months. Flat out scared. We had no chance all off-season. One of the best football teams anyone has ever seen.

And they LOST to a team we beat 52-10 and this ****tard fanbase wants to fire the staff for giving up 14 points to UVA and they are PRISON ******* North Carolina right now. This fanbase doesn’t deserve a good football team. They deserve a miserable pile of **** program to match all their lives.
Well, tell us how you really feel. The 😄😄

Advertisement
Unc is the dumbest most undisciplined team I've seen all year. They've made 6 games worth of mental mistakes in two and a half quarters

Is that why they got blown out by VT, lost to the UNC team people are dismissing in this thead and barely squeaked out a 3-point win against Texas State?
Not a BC homer, but 1st year head coach, with NFL experience, so I'm assuming they're working out the kinks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes we played a bit better in that contest, but as you see from today (and last week as well with Clemson) we should have moved the ball better on Clemson and UVA, and additionally converted more of those drives into points. I'm not ****ting on wins or one of those ultra mopes bc we should be happy with every win we obtain, I would just like to see the offense move forward instead of being stuck in the mud and regressing since FSU and Louisville.
Transitive property is irrelevant in CFB and the one thing you can’t control is referees and we certainly have the worst in CFB. Holding happens at rates that should be considered for investigation into the financial records of some of these refs and opposing coaches. That’s why some weeks roche and Phillips look like day 1 draft guys and the next they look useless. If UNC holds all night (which they will) and refs go Stevie wonder, it doesn’t matter what game plan we run. Howell will have time to throw down field. That’s UNCs bread and butter.

I think this game might prove a couple things (which I will partially eat crow on):

1. UVA is a bit better than their record indicates
2. UNC is going to score points against a pretty mediocre to poor defense which our offense was unable to do
3. Our defense performed better than a lot of people give credit for, and conversely UNC’s defense is bad bad

It’s early though, so we’ll see if the aforementioned points stand.

Bump.

People ready to bury Blake Baker into the earth’s crust for giving up 14 points.
That team in Powder Blue making that Samoan kid look like Marshall Faulk. Tell me again, how the **** did we lose to the Tar Holes last year?
Bubba Backside and blitzing on 4th and 17

Lol. All good man. Most of us want Manny to succeed and don’t dislike Manny the person, nor do we support posters rooting for loses, and we will jump on board with him if things improve. We’ve just seen the same pattern for years and are tired of lip service and theatrics. We want substance.

I think 5-1 is substance, the problem I have is with the mopes that even witb a winning record are always still complaining.
And as you can see throughout college football, winning every week is not easy nor a given.

Advertisement
Oh yes you did.

2983BF95-10A0-4CB4-8FD5-B81CBA5A24F0.jpeg

And the other 2 comments were in response to me.

Fear? Wtf? You really are a clown.
So mofos wasn’t in threads just last week ranking us behind UNC in the ACC??..news flash they were. That’s what @Liberty City El was talking about earlier..teams play different every week but y’all continuously overreact to **** week to week..calling what UVA presents on Offense as “trash” was one of the worse takes this board has had. Ask UNC how comfortable it is defending all the different **** UVA presents

Advertisement
So I know we played bad last week, but I am trying to figure a few things out.
Virginia has to be the best 1-4 team in the country????
It looks like we have a legit shot to run the table????
UNC looks very overrated! That I know!!! Lol
Can Manny hold things together 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Back