OT - UM alum Alex Cora fired by Red Sox

Advertisement
I was speaking generally and more along the lines of the owners, not the commish.

But the same carries over to the owners as well. A disproportionate number of Major League team owners are ******, not white. Bottom line, the power structure of baseball is overwhelmingly ******, not white.

This scandal and the punishments to be handed down have nothing to do with race.

Advertisement
White is a race, Judaism is a religion, dumb***, read a book you might learn something

Wrong. While you are correct that Judaism is a religion, the ****** people consider themselves, and are recognized by others, as a separate ethnic group. They even do DNA testing in Israel to identify ethnic Jews from non-ethnic Jews.

So what I said is ultimately correct. Rob Manfred is ******, not white. And the Jews do not consider themselves part of the white race.

Now about that "book" of yours...

Advertisement
Wrong. While you are correct that Judaism is a religion, the ****** people consider themselves, and are recognized by others, as a separate ethnic group. They even do DNA testing in Israel to identify ethnic Jews from non-ethnic Jews.

So what I said is ultimately correct. Rob Manfred is ******, not white. And the Jews do not consider themselves part of the white race.

Now about that "book" of yours...
In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "****** race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "***** race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of **** Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin.

But setting aside the emotional issues, Jews are clearly not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a ***. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a *** without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung).

BOOM MF'er!
Israeli High Court Allows DNA Testing to Prove Judaism

Look, moron, when even the Jews themselves are doing DNA testing to prove their own ****** racial ancestry, then that basically represents a check and mate on your B.S.

Disclaimer: I'm immune to your B.S., go try it on someone else.

In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "****** race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "***** race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of **** Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a ***. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a *** without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung).

oh, not to worry, this dude is a full on Holocaust denier, white nationalist.

Advertisement
BOOM MF'er!

Look, moron, when even the Jews themselves are doing DNA testing to prove their own ****** racial ancestry, then that basically represents a check and mate on your B.S.

Disclaimer: I'm immune to your B.S., go try it on someone else.
This will be last response, sorry I forgot you can't read so I'll say it again. For law purposes the supreme court allows it to stop hate crimes, but they are not a race. You can't change your race, but you can convert to Judaism since it is a religion

As I posted before:

Cora definitely wasn't the mastermind, he was the beneficiary to a sign stealing system that's been around Baseball for decades. Trying to put it all on Cora is scapegoating.

The MLB has a long illustrious history of cheating in multiple ways, sign stealing using technology is not new at all, in fact the Cubs were doing it in the late 70's/ early 80's too.
Just like a lot of other sports. Find a way to win a all costs. When Armstrong got busted for tour de France, the problem was so were the top ten other finishers.

Cora definitely wasn't the mastermind, he was the beneficiary to a sign stealing system that's been around Baseball for decades. Trying to put it all on Cora is scapegoating.

The MLB has a long illustrious history of cheating in multiple ways, sign stealing using technology is not new at all, in fact the Cubs were doing it in the late 70's/ early 80's too.
Remember Bobby Thompson of the THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT x4 or whatever audio they always play? He knew the pitch. Giants had a guy in centerfield with a telescope relaying pitches.

MLB history is littered with cheating. You wanna scrub the Astros world series, you are going to have to scrub a lot more out of the record books.

Advertisement
Just like a lot of other sports. Find a way to win a all costs. When Armstrong got busted for tour de France, the problem was so were the top ten other finishers.
This has always been my stance on cheating in pro sports. When millions of dollars are on the line and are attached to how well you do your job, you are going to look for every advantage possible to make sure that you are going to get those millions. Anyone that says they’d do differently for the “integrity” of the game is an absolute liar.
If it meant setting my family up for generations because I broke a rule in a game, I would steal every signal, take every steroid, use whatever corked bat and so on to make sure I was putting up numbers to keep making that money. Maybe that’s just me though.

Advertisement
Back