OT - UM alum Alex Cora fired by Red Sox

This will be last response, sorry I forgot you can't read so I'll say it again. For law purposes the supreme court allows it to stop hate crimes, but they are not a race. You can't change your race, but you can convert to Judaism since it is a religion

As I posted before:
Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a ***. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a *** without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung).
Dude you’re arguing with is gone and a Holocaust denier who said he wishes that Germany - “the good guys in WWII” would have won the war. Nothing to talk about with someone like that.

I’m not sure about all of the Jews are a race stuff and not white. I’m ****** and for those of us who descend from ****** lineage, I believe there are genetic markers. I do think in some ways, we’re the only religion treated like a race but like you said, I don’t think we asked for that.
Anyhow, while reasonable people can disagree about a variety of things, that guy isn’t a normal, reasonable person.

Advertisement
Please bro, Astros got a slap on the wrist. Don't even try to compare stealing signs to steroid use either.
Got it... So if Cora was one of these “masterminds” wouldn’t it be assumed he brought his new exiciting cheating technique with him to the Red Sox helping them win the WS in his first season? Lol

yet the Red Sox seemed to only have Cora take the blame... why?

You don’t touch the cash cow teams in MLB... Yankees(****** *** overpaid prima donnas), Red Sox, Cubs, and dodgers are untouchable like the SEC in NCAA

this was just the commissioner telling all other teams “Hey we get it y’all all did this at some level. STOP. Your punishment will be much worse going forward”

Got it... So if Cora was one of these “masterminds” wouldn’t it be assumed he brought his new exiciting cheating technique with him to the Red Sox helping them win the WS in his first season? Lol

You don’t touch the cash cow teams in MLB... Yankees(****** *** overpaid prima donnas), Red Sox, Cubs, and dodgers are untouchable like the SEC in NCAA

this was just the commissioner telling all other teams “Hey we get it y’all all did this at some level. STOP. Your punishment will be much worse going forward”
Red Sox were fined in 2017 for using Apple watches BEFORE Cora got there, their hands are dirty too. Oh the Yankees got fined, also in 2017, for improper use of a bullpen phone.

If MLB was serious about this they would expand the umpire crew by 4. 2 go in each dugout to enforce an electronics ban in the dugout.

Remember Bobby Thompson of the THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT x4 or whatever audio they always play? He knew the pitch. Giants had a guy in centerfield with a telescope relaying pitches.

MLB history is littered with cheating. You wanna scrub the Astros world series, you are going to have to scrub a lot more out of the record books.

Everyone needs something to be outraged by , literally everyone in every sport is trying to cheat , to get any advantage they can.

What’s funny is all the Yankees crying, especially when former yankee Beltran was laughing about how behind the times their cheating was when he arrived at Houston.

This is just like when everyone was “ outraged “ during the steroids era, even though majority of the league was on something.

Lmao, spare me with the holier than thou “ lets play two, Aw shucks crap”. All sports are filthy, from cameras videoing stuff , listening devices , steroids , hgh etc.

Track and field is the dirtiest sport in the history of sports ,scientists said years ago cheaters were always ten years ahead of the testing. In the history of sports , business or anything else competitive with big money involved there’ll be cheating.

Sorry to break everyone’s heart.

Last edited:

The Red Sox had to fire him from what happened in Houston. Just like Beltran was fired before managing a game.

There’s nothing linking Boston to this like all the evidence at Houston , other than Cora being at both places, nada. That being said everyone does it to a certain level , everyone has blood on their hands. Just like the Patriots aren’t the only one in the nfl.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone needs something to be outraged by , literally everyone in every sport is trying to cheat , to get any advantage they can.

What’s funny is all the Yankees crying, especially when former yankee Beltran was laughing about how behind the times their cheating was when he arrived.

This is just like when everyone was “ outraged “ during the steroids era, even though majority of the league was on something.

Lmao, spare me with the holier than thou “ lets play two, Aw shucks crap”. All sports are filthy, from cameras videoing stuff , listening devices , steroids , hgh etc.

Track and field is the dirtiest sport in the history of sports ,scientists said tests ago cheaters were always ten years ahead of the testing. In the history of sports , business or anything else competitive with big money involved there’ll be cheating.

Sorry to break everyone’s heart.
Well said, anything that involves winning and large amounts of money is dirty.

Advertisement
Back