OT: Ultimate WR

Ben Affleck Comedy GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
The disrespect for Freddie Mitchell on the day after an Eagles Super Bowl

Is entirely warranted.

Carry on…

Advertisement
Go look at how far ahead of every guy you listed Jerry Rice is in every receiving category. It’s actually funny 😂

I tell everyone, he was on the best WRs at the age of 39 yrs old, in the non-pass friendly league we see today. It’s so much easier to be a QB & WR in today’s league & Jerry was still a beast b4 that.

Pops always said, if the ball hits ur hands, it needs to be a catch.
Every shape and size of WR...
Fitzgerald, Ward, Steve Smith, Jerry Rice, Jamar Chase, Eddleman, Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, Welker, Reggie Wayne, Devonte Smith, Julio Jones, Playmaker.... various heights, weights, speeds, etc. They all caught 99% of what was thrown their way.

Advertisement
Every shape and size of WR...
Fitzgerald, Ward, Steve Smith, Jerry Rice, Jamar Chase, Eddleman, Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, Welker, Reggie Wayne, Devonte Smith, Julio Jones, Playmaker.... various heights, weights, speeds, etc. They all caught 99% of what was thrown their way.

Indeed, boss. Don’t mean chit if u run a 4.3 laser w/ a 42 inch if u can’t catch.

Indeed, boss. Don’t mean chit if u run a 4.3 laser w/ a 42 inch if u can’t catch.
I used to enter any argument about a developing receiver like catching is a gimme.... like naturally he/we will develop that. Too spoiled by Butch's rosters I guess. Now I'm just cold to potential, lol. Either catch the ****** ball or take the excuses to another school. Stop blaming everyone around you when you are dropping catches. Like Rooster's fumbles getting him benched and him threatening to transfer. Bro, they bench you at Tulsa for fumbles too, my high school Vista Panthers benches fumblers.

Advertisement
Body Type/Size: Andre The Giant
Speed: Usain Bolt
Catching Ability: Super Glue
Leaping Ability: Charles Austin
Physicality: Mike Tyson
Elusiveness: Barry Sanders
Route Running: Laser

Yeah? Tell me you wouldn't want that man on your team. D-A-W-G. DAWG.

That LSU season was jaw dropping. A totally different game those WRs were playing.

Bro, Chase & Jefferson were on a totally different level & have remained on that level at the NFL. How Jefferson was a 3 star & how in thee FOCK was Pope ranked ahead of Chase!!! That was a sick WR class, but Chase was better than all 14 WRs ranked ahead of him.

Advertisement
I used to enter any argument about a developing receiver like catching is a gimme.... like naturally he/we will develop that. Too spoiled by Butch's rosters I guess. Now I'm just cold to potential, lol. Either catch the ****** ball or take the excuses to another school. Stop blaming everyone around you when you are dropping catches. Like Rooster's fumbles getting him benched and him threatening to transfer. Bro, they bench you at Tulsa for fumbles too, my high school Vista Panthers benches fumblers.

Bro, it takes effort. U know y I’m a big fan of MHJ at OSU? B/c I saw a young man who after not being mentioned in the Biletnikoff discussion in the IPF by himself catching passes from the JUG machine at different angles & distances.

Brother, KJ from THE UNIVERSITY OF BUFFALO had to teach our 4 star WRs work ethic, & only one really took it to heart (Harley). That’s been the culture here.

Those old time WR's like Rice also had one thing none of the last decade or more had to worry about. Safeties, those mf'ers back then were allowed to take your **** head off anywhere on the field. Rice played with one of the baddest ever in Lott and I imagine his awareness on where he was at all times honed his game even further.

Advertisement
Back