OT UiF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good

Way too early and I know there will be a million more discussions about this but I like the spot we are in for this game honestly. Everyone and I mean absolutely everyone expects UF to win, we are much better in the underdog role ...

Come on man, stop with the fake bravado. Miami is a complete sht show right now. This is exactly why I hated the Richt hire. It was painfully obvious that this is where the program would be after he ripped it up.

Miami needs a year or two to re-group to shake this off. There are tons of holes on this team right now, to include the staff. This game will be a bigger let down than the LSU game. Don't do it to yourself.

Advertisement
Come on man, stop with the fake bravado. Miami is a complete sht show right now. This is exactly why I hated the Richt hire. It was painfully obvious that this is where the program would be after he ripped it up.

Miami needs a year or two to re-group to shake this off. There are tons of holes on this team right now, to include the staff. This game will be a bigger let down than the LSU game. Don't do it to yourself.

Yea, and the Turds were 4-8 under Mr. Ed last year. This year they went 10-3!!!

Advertisement
Already Declared:
Jawaan Taylor - OL
Chauncey Gardner Johnson - DB
Jachai Polite - DE
Vosean Joseph - LB
Jordan Scarlett - RB

Waiting on:
Lamical Perine - RB (leading rusher)
Jabare Zuniga - DE
Van Jefferson - WR (leading WR) (Ole Miss Transfer)

Cool man.

Wow Scarlett is leaving? If they lose their other rb that would be nice. Remember Lemmons was their third string guy I believe and he left mid season.

Advertisement
Back