OT: UGA's Fromm Breaks Hand

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
"Freak" lake accident, eh? Sounds a little ghey to me. Nonetheless, I think this gives UGA a built-in pass for at least 2 losses...even though it's a month before practice....and his non-throwing hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does it give them a pass? Even if he couldn’t play, they still have Justin Fields with plenty of talent across the board.

If you watch their spring game, you'll see just what an elite talent fields is.

This kid is going to ruin a lot of fan bases across the se

Don’t care. Next! Wouldn’t care unless Miami was matched up with them in the playoffs. Also, it’s his non-throwing hand on the 4th of July. Truly a nothing burger.

Advertisement

I only saw Rozier Perry and Williams

Why tf would we watch Georgia Spring game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20180624-201046_Instagram.jpg

OP forgets that Fields might be even better than Fromm. Kirby recruiting lights out up there

wrong. Kirby dropping bags and that always puts you over the edge. plus Georgia is not known for producing qb's in the state. the state was w lucky last year with 4 top qbs in the state (Williams, fields, Lawerence, cade). doubt it ever happens again.

wrong. Kirby dropping bags and that always puts you over the edge. plus Georgia is not known for producing qb's in the state. the state was w lucky last year with 4 top qbs in the state (Williams, fields, Lawerence, cade). doubt it ever happens again.
This is an utterly ridiculous statement....

Advertisement
Back