OT: UGA

Advertisement
It’s cuz they got a Stone Age offense and when they play teams equal or close in talent they’re not able to just bludgeon them with that 3 yards and a cloud of dust O.. Make no mistake about it if they had a new age offensive system they would be a scary opponent similar to the current LSU but with a stifling D..

Last edited:
Advertisement
JJ said it i best sometimes its about the Jimmies and Joes more than the X's and O's
Kirby is a very suspect game coach and it showed today even though they won

Advertisement
**** I wish we were in the mix like that......u catch a break eventually getting those recruits yearly. I mean they have to eventually

Curby has a definite ceiling as a corch and it ain't anywhere near a national title. He a guy doin his best impersonation of some mash-up of Dabo and Sabag. The best they'll ever do is sniff around the Playoff but he'll never actually seal the deal and things will go south fast there when he doesn't get the level of QB play that Fromm occasionally provides.

Advertisement
Curby has a definite ceiling as a corch and it ain't anywhere near a national title. He a guy doin his best impersonation of some mash-up of Dabo and Sabag. The best they'll ever do is sniff around the Playoff but he'll never actually seal the deal and things will go south fast there when he doesn't get the level of QB play that Fromm occasionally provides.

Think what you want about Kirby but he was pretty **** near to a title a few years back.

Think what you want about Kirby but he was pretty **** near to a title a few years back.

That's the ceiling. Just like Rick there. Except Rick is a good man and Curby is a smarmy snake.

Advertisement

Nobody gets handed a “pretty **** near to a title” trophy while fireworks go off and confetti showers them.

Gene Chizik and Larry Coker actually did win national championship and held up actual real trophies.

speaking of LSUs D

LSU has allowed 450 yards in a game 4 times this year. The last 10 national champs have allowed 450 yards in a game a combined 5 times.
That’s interesting. Aren’t they paying the d coordinator well over a million? And they are stacked with four and five stars at every level of that defense. There is no excuse especially to Ole Miss.

Nobody gets handed a “pretty **** near to a title” trophy while fireworks go off and confetti showers them.

Gene Chizik and Larry Coker actually did win national championship and held up actual real trophies.
Everytime I hear Coker name... I pretty damned near throw up.

He was a big part of where we are now

Advertisement
Back