OT - UGA Recruiting Coordinator Fired. Asst. RC suspended 30 days.

Advertisement
**** ya lmao!! He kills those type of roles. Life is an underated classic imo. hilarious movie.
It's one of my favorites, for sure. It's criminally underrated.

One of the overlooked funny lines is when Eddie was trying to fit in with the locals when he and Martin drove to the south to pick up the hooch.

On the way walking to the jook, he said "C'ock A doodle do, ni_ggas!"

I almost died when he said that ****!

Same reason as why they shouldn’t have women commentate for football, they never played so how could they possibly know what’s happening? What a pc world we live in filled with identity politics.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You wouldn't say that about a guy that's never played.

Advertisement
It's one of my favorites, for sure. It's criminally underrated.

One of the overlooked funny lines is when Eddie was trying to fit in with the locals when he and Martin drove to the south to pick up the hooch.

On the way walking to the jook, he said "C'ock A doodle do, ni_ggas!"

I almost died when he said that ****!

LMFAOOO!!!! GREAT Line. I love the part when they are talking about the babys daddy. The gus Felter looking dude says "im the pa of that there youngin boss" and then bernie mac pops in with "im the pappy" LMFAO.

Wow these cats in Georgia were playing hardball I see why they had top classes Manny needs to hire some hot Cuban or Venezuela woman for a coordinator asap

We need one of these as our coordinator
downloadfile-1.jpg
screen-shot-2017-11-07-at-2-43-34-pm.png
2016.jpg

Ok. So you don’t understand what a recruiting coordinator does....
The RC is the person who acts as a go between between coaches and recruits. And also does scheduling and travel plans. So the RC is in contact with the recruits a lot, and not about Xs and Os.

Who do u think an 18 year old dude is more likely to be responsive to... a smokin hot chick or some fat dude who played OL 20 years ago?

You should consider removing “politics” from your list of interests.
Before it makes dollars it has to make cents.

Advertisement
I swear to god someone shared similar info about this several years ago. I forgot who posted it.

I was one that said years ago, that UGA had roles for the pretty girls in recruiting I took a kid up there for a recruiting visit and his mind was gone when he saw our hostesses. He was ready to sign. Bad for him that it wasn’t a commitable offer. They’ve been doing it for years. Now, I had no idea, that they had moved the women up the ladder to higher level jobs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe she's cousins with Luqman Abdulah and she tried to pass him off as a new recruit with eligibility remaining.

Advertisement
Back