OT - UGA Recruiting Coordinator Fired. Asst. RC suspended 30 days.

Advertisement
Supposedly the issue is compliance violations relating to providing hotel rooms to recruits families and giving out clothing. Pretty funny thread on the UGA 247 board. There must have been all kinds of rumors about inappropriate behavior going around. ..

The funniest post was from the "insider' who had the information - he claims they were reported for these violations by Clemson..... LMAO

Hmmmm her plus the bags! :D

Gotta give it to UGA .....no wonder they've been cleaning up recruiting wise.... Awesome combo!

I'd much rather her drop off my bags .....than some slack jawed, nose picker wearing a checkered sports coat any day

Let's see how far UGA gets with just the bags

Advertisement
46197048_763966080630668_8236211418112300385_n.jpg
Dacia King is the one that got fired, she is the red pants.

Go Canes

Idk if you're trolling but having females in recruiting positions on your staff is a genius idea that I've never even though about.

Edit: Manny needs to hire a recruiter/madam too asap

Supposedly the issue is compliance violations relating to providing hotel rooms to recruits families and giving out clothing. Pretty funny thread on the UGA 247 board. There must have been all kinds of rumors about inappropriate behavior going around. ..

The funniest post was from the "insider' who had the information - he claims they were reported for these violations by Clemson..... LMAO

I swear to god someone shared similar info about this several years ago. I forgot who posted it.

Must have taken off some of the clothing she was wearing... to give out to some poor recruits.

Oh, the charity!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back