OT: UGA Development

Advertisement
When posters start bringing up why kids go to UGA, so they can get developed and go to the NFL. I wasn't aware it was this bad, but....****.

Edit: And I recognize the irony of it coming from a gator.

I saw I mock that had Fromm as a 1RD..nearly fell over in my seat. I guess it’s s another weak class

I saw I mock that had Fromm as a 1RD..nearly fell over in my seat. I guess it’s s another weak class
It's actually a strong class for QB next year. Tua, Herbert, Love, and Fromm are the top QBs so far. Those three plus a rising QB could push Fromm out of the 1st .

It's actually a strong class for QB next year. Tua, Herbert, Love, and Fromm are the top QBs so far. Those three plus a rising QB could push Fromm out of the 1st .
Only one of those guys truly like in the pros is Herbert. Tua still has to improve. His accuracy vs equal comp which he rarely faces can be up and down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fankly I'm a lot more concerned about results on the field than in the draft. I wish we were as successful as they are in that aspect.

Advertisement
Outside of Willis, how many 5 stars did we have go undrafted recently?
Honestly that can't be hung on us anyways...couldn't hear his name on TV without the obligatory Florida transfer mention. So let's just add it to the gaytors miserable record of 5 star talent draft misses.

Advertisement
Honestly that can't be hung on us anyways...couldn't hear his name on TV without the obligatory Florida transfer mention. So let's just add it to the gaytors miserable record of 5 star talent draft misses.

Agreed. And even so, draft analysts were baffled that Willis was still available late into the draft.

Advertisement
Back