OT: UGA Development

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. I didn't realize how poorly UGA did in the draft this year.

georgia has had 4 first round picks in the last two years and four other guys go in the first four rounds. that includes 7 four or five star players.

Advertisement
georgia has had 4 first round picks in the last two years and four other guys go in the first four rounds. that includes 7 four or five star players.

Most of those were Richts boys....

This draft cycle was a true reflection of Smarts development....

Compound this with high transfers makes you wonder why any serious recruit would trust their talents in Athens

How much of it is player development vs. overrated prospects? Nauta, Holyfield and Ledbetter are all very unathletic. Of those guys the only one I scouted before college was Nauta and I never thought he was anywhere close to a 5* talent.

Hey OP, get your facts straight. Take a shot at UGA if you feel the need, but don't be so intellectually dishonest as to make your argument by omitting Deandre Baker in the first, Mecole Hardman in the second and Riley Ridley in the fourth,

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do your research. There was an article recently naming the canes in top 6 for talent development over the past 5 years. It's OK to be ignorant, just know when you don't know what you're talking about and don't spew ignorance all over the board.
Yep, we are killing it with 5th,6th, 7th rounders and UDFA.

Advertisement
Back