OT: UF Costume Police

CaneFan79

Senior
U of Florida offers 24/7 counseling for students 'troubled' by Halloween costumes - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

driskel violated 2.jpg

Advertisement
Why isl it impossible to find the balance between being a bunch of ******* racist ********, and being a bunch of pussies?

Advertisement
I love how they do this, but then they cover up Callaway's sexual assault by using a booster to be the judge in the case.

What a **** school

I was troubled when Aaron Hernandez was shooting people in Gainesville.

SOOOOO.....who's up to dress up like extremely scary clowns and go have some fun in Gainesville??

I'll bring the chainsaws

enhanced-11497-1402925752-19.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
My generation is soooo ***ed. Especially the generation under me. And it's all flowing downhill to the kids. Coaching little league, im around a bunch of 6-13 year Olds everyday. And I can tell you most of them are soft, babied, and have no heart. Well guess whos raising those kids, my generation. As soon as you raise your voice one decibel they go into a shell...I'm 26 now. By the time I'm 40, this country will be a shytshow. Heck, we probably will have a Kardashian I the white house....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My generation is soooo ***ed. Especially the generation under me. And it's all flowing downhill to the kids. Coaching little league, im around a bunch of 6-13 year Olds everyday. And I can tell you most of them are soft, babied, and have no heart. Well guess whos raising those kids, my generation. As soon as you raise your voice one decibel they go into a shell...I'm 26 now. By the time I'm 40, this country will be a shytshow. Heck, we probably will have a Kardashian I the white house....

Unfortunately we are staring back-to-back female presidents in the white house. Maybe even 3-peat women in the white house if Wookie Obama decides she wants to grease her vag in the Lincoln bedroom again.

Imagine what that does to the testosterone levels of the average man/teen under that kind of rule?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Unfortunately we are staring back-to-back female presidents in the white house. Maybe even 3-peat women in the white house if Wookie Obama decides she wants to grease her vag in the Lincoln bedroom again.

Imagine what that does to the testosterone levels of the average man/teen under that kind of rule?

I literally have no idea what you just said. Literally.

It's probably better for you that way.

Advertisement

Probably. I'm going to regret this, but...whose "vag" is obama greasing, why did it need grease, and how do you know where it got greased?

Lmao....

Probably. I'm going to regret this, but...whose "vag" is obama greasing, why did it need grease, and how do you know where it got greased?

I was referring to our First Wookie as far as anything greased was concerned. That should clear up the lines a bit.

Advertisement
Back