OT: uf and Chris Steele

All gaytas do

Advertisement
Because
The criticism from many re how JT4 handled his sh-t at that time was 100% valid. EVERY player on the team was frustrated about CMR and the offense, yet they didn't all just quit and walk out on their brothers mid-season. Only Jeff did. You don't have to be a "Mork slurper" to have been very disappointed with JT4's antics last year.

But he's back, everyone is getting a clean slate, and everyone is hoping JT4 feasts this year. And this topic was talking about how our teammates didn't turn on him, unlike uf's. So then WTF was the point with your post above? Let it go.
The gaytor fans and players have both been at Steele like calling him a pu$$y, like Jacob Copeland did. It’s more than the players in this situation, it’s their fans, and their media and coaches are fanning the flames. There were some here that were disappointed that Jeff quit but outside of one guy calling him a crybaby, most of our fans actually supported JT4 and ripped Dugans/Richt and crew.

So I’m not sure wtf you want me to let go of? If our fans went after JT4 like these idiot gaytors are, it might have had a negative impact. And I’m not calling you or anyone who expressed disappointment in what happened to Jeff a Slurper. I’m referring to one poster in particular who was over the top in supporting that shît show.

Because

The gaytor fans and players have both been at Steele like calling him a pu$$y, like Jacob Copeland did. It’s more than the players in this situation, it’s their fans, and their media and coaches are fanning the flames. There were some here that were disappointed that Jeff quit but outside of one guy calling him a crybaby, most of our fans actually supported JT4 and ripped Dugans/Richt and crew.

So I’m not sure wtf you want me to let go of? If our fans went after JT4 like these idiot gaytors are, it might have had a negative impact. And I’m not calling you or anyone who expressed disappointment in what happened to Jeff a Slurper. I’m referring to one poster in particular who was over the top in supporting that shît show.
Fair enough, and well explained. I guess i misunderstood your post and jumped the gun with my response. I was extremely critical of Jeff last year and was vocal about it. I am glad he is back and fully support him now, but I was beyond disappointed with him when he quit. Not because of support for CMR in any way, but because i felt walking out midseason was a total b-tch move. Which it was.

But regardless, I agree with your post above. UF Is straight trash; the fans, the players, the program, everything associated with it.

Fair enough, and well explained. I guess i misunderstood your post and jumped the gun with my response. I was extremely critical of Jeff last year and was vocal about it. I am glad he is back and fully support him now, but I was beyond disappointed with him when he quit. Not because of support for CMR in any way, but because i felt walking out midseason was a total b-tch move. Which it was.

But regardless, I agree with your post above. UF Is straight trash; the fans, the players, the program, everything associated with it.
Yeah I totally get that. I think the better comparison is probably the one already raised about DJ Johnson as opposed to Jeff. Way different response on the Miami side than what happened with Steele and the UiF side comparing Johnson to Steele and the reactions.

Advertisement
Yeah I totally get that. I think the better comparison is probably the one already raised about DJ Johnson as opposed to Jeff. Way different response on the Miami side than what happened with Steele and the UiF side comparing Johnson to Steele and the reactions.

And DJ was LEGITIMATELY homesick. Coaches didn't make that up. Fans didn't make that up.

Adversity reveals the true character of a man.

As soon as some sh*t happened all those batty bwoy Gaytor players showed their true colors. In a real locker room with real men if it came up that a player was a fhagget rapist the OG's who run the locker room would've handled him first already before it would've made it's way to somewhere else. Because as a player, you establish leadership by holding your teammates accountable before the coaches ever have to say a word about it.

Once Steele tells his teammates what Gaylon Jones did, the vets should've whooped his *** & went to the Coaches telling them you need to get this ****** kid off our team because he's bad news.

The fact the remaining players are bashing him & calling him soft speaks volumes to the type of team they really have. And of course the overrated 5-star STA WR Trevon Grimes is the main one leading the charge & ain't that the pot calling the kettle black, because Grimes is a massive bhitch made pussyhole his **** self.

Speaking of that, what was up with that perv bothering Steele when he was showering.

That alone would make me want to move out. That shlt keeps happening, sooner or later there’s going to be violence.

Maybe dude was all rapey because he couldn’t get what he really wanted. What kind of a fūckwit joint are they running up in Ghaynesville. Shows you the character of the coaches and the players, when young man wants to get away from some half homo rapist and now that’s what they’re standing up for

Advertisement
We had tons of fans calling him a soft out of towner or whatever when he left.

On JT4's own Twitter? Give me a break.

If people can't see the difference between how Gaytors fans behave and how our fans behave, then go post on the Baseball board with Jagr.

Most Canes fans (and, sure, there are a few exceptions) treat players who transfer as "dead to them". We don't get into fights with them, we don't call them out on social media, we just move on with our lives.

Next man up (even if we don't have a lot of depth).

Speaking of that, what was up with that perv bothering Steele when he was showering.

That alone would make me want to move out. That shlt keeps happening, sooner or later there’s going to be violence.

Maybe dude was all rapey because he couldn’t get what he really wanted. What kind of a fūckwit joint are they running up in Ghaynesville. Shows you the character of the coaches and the players, when young man wants to get away from some half homo rapist and now that’s what they’re standing up for

Maybe Jalon Jones had a really cold pen15 that needed to be inside of someone warm (man or woman) during the nighttime hours.

If people can't see the difference between how Gaytors fans behave and how our fans behave, then go post on the Baseball board with Jagr.

Most Canes fans (and, sure, there are a few exceptions) treat players who transfer as "dead to them". We don't get into fights with them, we don't call them out on social media, we just move on with our lives.

If you can't see the difference between "we have tons of a fans that did X" and "we are no different than the Gators" than you should probably stop posting here and hang out on https://pbskids.org/games/reading/

Advertisement
We had tons of fans calling him a soft out of towner or whatever when he left.
Can’t speak on fans, but as it pertains to our players there was not one negative comment from when Jeff left. We have seen plenty uf players sneak diss Steele since his transfer. This gator fan:/player reaction is on a completely different level and just utterly weird tbqh.

No comparison between Thomas and Steele.

I was critical of Thomas, but only from an objective standpoint, saying it was an immature decision and a mistake to extend college another year by redshirting, when regardless of scheme he'd be an NFL player 12 months later. Others argued the polar opposite side.

But there was no name calling or nasty personal insults.

**** players and fans on the other hand, never miss a chance to show their true spineless colors.

As the great Edwin Pope always said about UF "They have the arrogance of Alabama with the tradition of Vanderbilt."

Last edited:
Advertisement
The funny part with their fans? They don't recognize the lengths that the UF administration would have gone to in order to accommodate the situation versus a lawsuit or Title IX. I LOVE the..."there aren't just dorm rooms laying around"....LMFAO.

Hey President Fuchs (no bull****, real name)...here's your choice, get a freshman blue chip football a new/decent living arrangement or possibly face a Title IX investigation and/or sexual assault claims along with the lovely publicity for UF.

Fuchs would have that kid living at his house with an entire floor to himself....but no way another dorm could be available. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

UM
Wouldve told mrs Fuchs no more Fuchs would be given and the alternative would be she could get the fuch out!

dude our owns fan were threatening J12 on twitter, got into fights w rosier and his sister on twitter, and heckled the crap out of kyle wrights parents in the stands. this fan base is as bad as the other ones people love to bash

dude our owns fan were threatening J12 on twitter, got into fights w rosier and his sister on twitter, and heckled the crap out of kyle wrights parents in the stands. this fan base is as bad as the other ones people love to bash

It’s a group of vocal idiots that do this in our fanbase. We do have some entitled moron fans. But they can’t hold a candle to the **** fans. Not even close. You are exaggerating some of those events, especially the J12 one. That was literally one or two fans

And one of the major differences is that our coaching staff do not encourage the social media behavior that’s been going on with the turds. The weak *** **** coaching staff is behind all the social media attacks on Steele.

No comparison between us and them.

It’s a group of vocal idiots that do this in our fanbase. We do have some entitled moron fans. But they can’t hold a candle to the **** fans. Not even close. You are exaggerating some of those events, especially the J12 one. That was literally one or two fans

And one of the major differences is that our coaching staff do not encourage the social media behavior that’s been going on with the turds. The weak *** **** coaching staff is behind all the social media attacks on Steele.

No comparison between us and them.

randy shut down twitter that year after the threats. mullen is a joke for what he said today and did prior to, but i know a ton of UF fans who are normal and same w FSU. every fan base has their ******** including miamis.

Advertisement
Back