OT: uf and Chris Steele

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
I don’t get the Chris Steele situation with the reaction from the other Florida players. Tevon Grimes calling him small, jacob Copeland calling him a ***** and so on. Are the players mad that he choose to leave or mad that he complained about Jaylon Jones? Players transfer and leave school early all the time so I don’t get being mad over that. It’s seems like the players expected Steele to keep his mouth shut about Jaylon Jones, like they are mad that he blew the whistle.

Advertisement
I don’t get the Chris Steele situation with the reaction from the other Florida players. Tevon Grimes calling him small, jacob Copeland calling him a ***** and so on. Are the players mad that he choose to leave or mad that he complained about Jaylon Jones? Players transfer and leave school early all the time so I don’t get being mad over that. It’s seems like the players expected Steele to keep his mouth shut about Jaylon Jones, like they are mad that he blew the whistle.
Both..but they straight dogging that dude. The coaches should be ashamed of themselves because they are co-signing it..more than one player has come out and said something against him

B/c this is what the outgoing transfer portal always looks like:

This is how we resolve cognitive dissonance . . .

Advertisement
They're just digging themselves into a bigger hole. Not only does the whole nation know that Chris Steele asked the coaching staff to be paired with a new roommate instead of alleged sexual deviant Jaylon Jones and the coaches ignored him. Now the whole world gets to see how gaytor players and coaches treat those who don't agree with their "sweep it under the rug" policies. They are a dumpster fire and it's only getting hotter.

Advertisement
My sources near to the Gators say that they are worried that Mullen is acting like he is at a second teir school. He has done little recruiting himself. He does not seem in control of the inmates, err, players. Some money guys worried it is not over yet......................

He's knock off Urban Meyer at Florida. All of the off the field dysfunction with only some of the on field coaching acumen,

Either the UF team has a weak locker room who turns on each other quick, or there's more to it than what's known publicly. Jeff Thomas ditched the team with 2 games left in the season knowing the offense needed him, and you didn't see our players trashing him or throwing shade.
Would have been pretty understandable if they did too.

Advertisement
He's knock off Urban Meyer at Florida. All of the off the field dysfunction with only some of the on field coaching acumen,
They think he’s the best X’s and O’s guy. They think he needs to hire elite recruiters and that their facilities have kept them from competing at the very top.

If you go into the “Gator Tears” thread starting at the 990th something page, you’ll see more screenshots and comments on how it developed than you could imagine.

They're just digging themselves into a bigger hole. Not only does the whole nation know that Chris Steele asked the coaching staff to be paired with a new roommate instead of alleged sexual deviant Jaylon Jones and the coaches ignored him. Now the whole world gets to see how gaytor players and coaches treat those who don't agree with their "sweep it under the rug" policies. They are a dumpster fire and it's only getting hotter.

Agreed.

And the disaster couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys.

Something tells me, there's more there than we've seen burning thus far.

Advertisement
I'm not going to lie, if that was us in that situation and our players were tweeting out that he's a p*ssy, I'd be perfectly okay with it. "U either come to The U or u get your a** kicked by The U."

In other news, here's a Gator trying to make another excuse 😂
View attachment 85579
yeah thats full out bull**** lol.... so you're telling me UF had nowhere else to put Steele? worst case scenario the coaches could've put him off campus IN A APPT /HOUSE for however long lol...DOMESTIC BATTERY U!!!!

They think he’s the best X’s and O’s guy. They think he needs to hire elite recruiters and that their facilities have kept them from competing at the very top.

He is a strong scheme guy, he just isnt as good as meyer in a lot of other areas.

Advertisement
Back