Miami Heat OT: Tyler Herro

Are you her pimp or something, because you are getting a bit in your feelings based on me saying that while she's attractive, I refuse to simp on her. The point of the original post was that homegirl obviously uses photoshop, especially when it comes to skin blemishes. Her actual curvature is natural, but you can see obvious photo magic in regards to her legs. We know she has some stretch marks, which are natural when you have a butt that large. We know there's a lack of firmness in the thigh area, which could be genetic or because she doesn't get the most out her workouts. It's hilarious, because someone selling workout and diet plans should be tight as all ****. That said, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Then again, I'm not in the NBA, making MILLIONS and settling for an Instagram "model", which is the equivalent of banging a video vixen back in 2000. Like I said before, salute to Tyler, but he better be protecting his seed, because this girl has been around the block with multiple celebrities, and we know she's trying to finesse her way into the Basketball Wives lifestyle. Don't be a sucker young man, don't be a sucker.

I’m riding shotgun with you on this, sir.

Advertisement
If im an NBA player, she wouldnt even be in my starting 5. She looks good, but shed be coming off the bench.

Advertisement
Back