Miami Heat OT: Tyler Herro

I was waiting on one of these posts. Surprised it took this long. In every thread in the history of the internet that has guys talking about how good a female looks, there’s always one guy that comes in with his “Man you can find her on any given night in XYZ. I mean I would fvck her but she ain’t even all that, y’all are some lames for hyping this girl bro” speech. Congrats, you are that guy. I would LOVE to see your current roster or your roster from back in the day when you were in your early 20’s. Anyway...

So you are saying that this girl who has literally built a brand by creating an entire app dedicated to workouts along with creating a plant based protein powder that she constantly advertises and uses that has absolutely blown up, doesn’t work out? That’s interesting, lol. And you can tell that from a photo? That’s mind blowing.

There's always one **** simp. Dude, she isn't sleeping with you. She never will(unless you meet her "Modeling" rates).

**** near every half assed Instagram "Influencer" is trying to play the "Fitness" game. They play that game until they get knocked up, then it's either transition into the Mommy lane or disappear altogether if they were able to successfully cash out. If you look at her, she doesn't look like someone that is working out hardcore(or maybe it would be easier to notice if she didn't rely solely on her ***). Compare her to some of these other big name Influencers in the same lane. Even someone like Sommeray, that girl looks like she puts in work, even though she's pretty much the same otherwise. Also, having an "App" dedicated to some diet fads isn't impressive. Most of these girls are either hawking diet crap(IE Fit Tea/Herbalife/Plant Life) or fitness equipment. . No one worth a **** is using her crap. It doesn't take an expert in communications to identify her key demographic: Dudes that are thirsty as **** and love the fact that she poses in thongs on a regular basis. Yep, she's a fitness guru alright, research indicates that showing your thonged *** is what legit fitness companies do to sell to sell nutritionally questionable shakes. Ever notice that the majority of her pictures have NOTHING to do with healthy eating or working out? Exactly. I got curious and watched one of her "Workout" videos. It was bad, I pray no one is stupid enough to buy that crap, and hires a legitimate trainer instead. It's all nonsense, and while I don't blame her for exploiting thirsty simps, I am not going to act like she provides any significant value. She's spank bank material, nothing more.

Yep, she's truly a paragon of healthy living. She will sell anything that pays, intelligent health conscious people aren't selling these garbage detox teas. Why? Because they are complete nonsense. Your body detoxes itself pretty good as is. How do I know that? The toilet paper industry is extremely profitable. She's your typical Instagram THOT, period. I pray Tyler is wearing a rubber, and keeps them under lock and key.

Advertisement
I was waiting on one of these posts. Surprised it took this long. In every thread in the history of the internet that has guys talking about how good a female looks, there’s always one guy that comes in with his “Man you can find her on any given night in XYZ. I mean I would fvck her but she ain’t even all that, y’all are some lames for hyping this girl bro” speech. Congrats, you are that guy. I would LOVE to see your current roster or your roster from back in the day when you were in your early 20’s. Anyway...

So you are saying that this girl who has literally built a brand by creating an entire app dedicated to workouts along with creating a plant based protein powder that she constantly advertises and uses that has absolutely blown up, doesn’t work out? That’s interesting, lol. And you can tell that from a photo? That’s mind blowing.
People real deal crazy LOL. She’s a fitness model and always workout and is vegan. Katya bad af period

He now goes by Tyrone Herro. I love his confidence, reminds me of Jason “White Chocolate” Williams (the flashy Sacramento Kings version)

Advertisement
There's always one **** simp. Dude, she isn't sleeping with you. She never will(unless you meet her "Modeling" rates).

**** near every half assed Instagram "Influencer" is trying to play the "Fitness" game. They play that game until they get knocked up, then it's either transition into the Mommy lane or disappear altogether if they were able to successfully cash out. If you look at her, she doesn't look like someone that is working out hardcore(or maybe it would be easier to notice if she didn't rely solely on her ***). Compare her to some of these other big name Influencers in the same lane. Even someone like Sommeray, that girl looks like she puts in work, even though she's pretty much the same otherwise. Also, having an "App" dedicated to some diet fads isn't impressive. Most of these girls are either hawking diet crap(IE Fit Tea/Herbalife/Plant Life) or fitness equipment. . No one worth a **** is using her crap. It doesn't take an expert in communications to identify her key demographic: Dudes that are thirsty as **** and love the fact that she poses in thongs on a regular basis. Yep, she's a fitness guru alright, research indicates that showing your thonged *** is what legit fitness companies do to sell to sell nutritionally questionable shakes. Ever notice that the majority of her pictures have NOTHING to do with healthy eating or working out? Exactly. I got curious and watched one of her "Workout" videos. It was bad, I pray no one is stupid enough to buy that crap, and hires a legitimate trainer instead. It's all nonsense, and while I don't blame her for exploiting thirsty simps, I am not going to act like she provides any significant value. She's spank bank material, nothing more.

Yep, she's truly a paragon of healthy living. She will sell anything that pays, intelligent health conscious people aren't selling these garbage detox teas. Why? Because they are complete nonsense. Your body detoxes itself pretty good as is. How do I know that? The toilet paper industry is extremely profitable. She's your typical Instagram THOT, period. I pray Tyler is wearing a rubber, and keeps them under lock and key.

I agree with every single word in this post.

Not saying I wouldn’t spend the night drilling the shlt out of these hoes and using them up, but I’m not taking their health advice, and I’m for sure covering that shlt up. And they sure as fūck aren’t going to be my “girlfriend”. Assuming I was single of course

Amazing what some basic photoshop can do for a decent looking chick. Difference between J-Lo and this chick: J-Lo works out and you can tell. This chick for being a younger girl looks sloppy in the legs, once the photoshop goes away. J-Lo, like Salma Hayek is vintage, it never gets old, it still looks **** good. Don't get me wrong, homegirl could definitely get it, but she's not someone I'd simp over like some of the guys on this board. She's what you'd find at any SB club on a Saturday night. Maybe it's the stupid *** tattoos, maybe it's the "Instagram Influencer" job(Which equals will play for pay), but she doesn't do much for me outside of being a *** recepticle. You'd think an NBA player would be able to do better than a run of the mill Influencer(No one brags on banging groupies, and that's what this chick is) , but we see dudes like Drake knock up **** Stars so maybe it is what is is now.
I say this with all due respect, but please stop with that bs. She’s as natural as it gets bro, everyone knows that. No need to hate on her.

Advertisement
I agree with every single word in this post.

Not saying I wouldn’t spend the night drilling the shlt out of these hoes and using them up, but I’m not taking their health advice, and I’m for sure covering that shlt up. And they sure as fūck aren’t going to be my “girlfriend”. Assuming I was single of course

I don't give a **** what she's selling online, what she's eating or what workouts she is or isn't doing. She bad as ****. No one is saying she's wifey material or even that Herro needs to wife her but dude just got in the league, I don't he's thinking long-term with her. Most NBA players have one in every major city. The ***** is bad, don't give a **** about all of that other ****. Y'all think these ball players are thinking what some IG model is going to look like in 5-10 years? Lol

Last edited:
I don't give a **** what he's selling online, what she's eating or what workouts she is or isn't doing. She bad as ****. No one is saying she's wifey material or even that Herro needs to wife her but dude just got in the league, I don't he's thinking long-term with her. Most NBA players have one in every major city. The ***** is bad, don't give a **** about all of that other ****. Y'all think these ball players are thinking what some IG model is going to look like in 5-10 years? Lol

like I said, I’d hit that with no remorse. The point was, I ain’t gonna listen to health advice from some hoe that makes my dlck hard... and for the record, she looks all natural too, i’ve seen enough to know the difference

Did the studs on this board shît on Kiki Passo too or is she hot enough?

Advertisement
like I said, I’d hit that with no remorse. The point was, I ain’t gonna listen to health advice from some hoe that makes my dlck hard... and for the record, she looks all natural too, i’ve seen enough to know the difference

I hear you, and I wouldn’t listen to her either because I couldn’t care less what she does/promotes/how she makes her money. I was just mainly laughing at the fella downplaying her saying she ain’t all that and doesn’t work out from a single picture that’s all. The “her legs aren’t even that toned” absolutely killed me lol. Carry on.

Advertisement
I hear you, and I wouldn’t listen to her either because I couldn’t care less what she does/promotes/how she makes her money. I was just mainly laughing at the fella downplaying her saying she ain’t all that and doesn’t work out from a single picture that’s all. The “her legs aren’t even that toned” absolutely killed me lol. Carry on.

Untoned legs are fine with me. It’s just more jiggly shlt I can watch while I slam away

All of these girls are too young for me. The only ones I’ve seen mentioned who aren’t are J-Lo and Shakira and I would drink their dirty bath water.

You know what I was thinking of Tate’s sister. I don’t know how old Kiki is. If she’s in her late 20’s, it’s dealer’s choice. Over 30 is a full go, Houston.

Amazing what some basic photoshop can do for a decent looking chick. Difference between J-Lo and this chick: J-Lo works out and you can tell. This chick for being a younger girl looks sloppy in the legs, once the photoshop goes away. J-Lo, like Salma Hayek is vintage, it never gets old, it still looks **** good. Don't get me wrong, homegirl could definitely get it, but she's not someone I'd simp over like some of the guys on this board. She's what you'd find at any SB club on a Saturday night. Maybe it's the stupid *** tattoos, maybe it's the "Instagram Influencer" job(Which equals will play for pay), but she doesn't do much for me outside of being a *** recepticle. You'd think an NBA player would be able to do better than a run of the mill Influencer(No one brags on banging groupies, and that's what this chick is) , but we see dudes like Drake knock up **** Stars so maybe it is what is is now.
J-Lo is hotter than this chick?!?!?! WTF are you talking about? Sloppy butt?

Man card..... REVOKED!!!!!

Advertisement
Back