OT: Trooper Taylor's kid arrested for murder

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WOW!!! Now this is wild! Only sick mfers can plan some **** like this. If this is true, and he did it.....he deserves to rot in prison and burn in ****. This **** hurts, and i don't even know these people. Ole ***** made ***, muhfucca. RIP to the young lady, and the unborn little one.

Advertisement
The human species ******* depresses me, man.
Disgusting.
I remember when I was younger I had the misguided Utopian belief that the majority of human beings are basically good, but they just made some horrendously bad decisions along the way. The longer you live on this planet, sadly, the more you realize, “Boy, was I wrong.” That’s why I find it funny when the human race talks about colonizing other planets. We have a looooooong ways to go on learning how to be decent people on this planet first before we even think about doing that.

I remember when I was younger I had the misguided Utopian belief that the majority of human beings are basically good, but they just made some horrendously bad decisions along the way. The longer you live on this planet, sadly, the more you realize, “Boy, was I wrong.” That’s why I find it funny when the human race talks about colonizing other planets. We have a looooooong ways to go on learning how to be decent people on this planet first before we even think about doing that.
Worst part is, we are getting worse, not better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back