OT: Trooper Taylor's kid arrested for murder

Advertisement
I remember when I was younger I had the misguided Utopian belief that the majority of human beings are basically good, but they just made some horrendously bad decisions along the way. The longer you live on this planet, sadly, the more you realize, “Boy, was I wrong.” That’s why I find it funny when the human race talks about colonizing other planets. We have a looooooong ways to go on learning how to be decent people on this planet first before we even think about doing that.
This is the only possible conclusion, especially if you travel or end up living in multiple countries.

If true, what a POS...

jon lovitz surprise GIF by Night of Too Many Stars HBO

Rae Carruth says hello

Advertisement
If true, when you think about it, regardless of the angle, it doesn’t make sense. If you have to pay, just pay the coins and keep it moving. Not sure of the state law, but if convicted, they might lay him down for this one.

Really hate it for both her family and Trooper

If true, when you think about it, regardless of the angle, it doesn’t make sense. If you have to pay, just pay the coins and keep it moving. Not sure of the state law, but if convicted, they might lay him down for this one.

Really hate it for both her family and Trooper
If true he should be laid down for that. I don't care nothin about someone killing they *****. But to kill her so you kill the kid too. Now that's a worthless human & a waste of breath.

Apparently this dude continued dating after this.

How tf can someone murder someone on intent and then proceed to live life as if nothing happened/acting as if nothing happened? How is this even remotely possible.

Pure evil. Get the chair.

This is the safest time to be a human being... ever lol get off the interwebs
Yea a lot of people don’t comprehend the complete savagery from humans in antiquities and before. Due to technology and scale of humanity’s growth in todays society we see evil so frequently.

We have more humans ever in history, with more video footage or ways to view violence than imaginable via a few taps on a screen, competition for dwindling resources, and the basic human instinct to survive at all costs.

In modern manifestations Evil two-steps to the different faces of itself in unprecedented volume. There are monsters and demons among us and recorded video has made even the most taboo into everyday lives. Evils, that most of us, God fearing people, have been praying their whole lives never to encounter; yet alone be forced to summon the will of humanity to protect your family. Only a few angels/heroes have the capacity to stare down the barrel of true evil and handle themselves with the necessary courage but humility, grace, and love.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, and are you excluding the 73,000,000 other* humans killed yearly in the name of “choice”?

His motive was to abort the child, the mom was just collateral damage.
sad thing is that both can be true, this is safest and best times for us humans as a race, doesnt mean we dont commit atrocities

Advertisement
Back