OT: Treon Harris little brother shot in Overtown

I think one of the kids was also related to antonio callaway

That's why it's a good idea to stay home and not go all the way to ****ing Gainesville... spend as much time with your family and loved ones as possible because you never know what the future will bring

Actually alot of kids are now saying they have to get out of miami nothing but trouble here, but you really shouldn't spin this on recruting man really a awful time In miami

The things going on down here in south Florida i can see how a pleasant Alabama dorm and access to anything can sound better. It is getting really bad down here... Its always been crime but now there is no respect or reasoning behind death.

I'd love to see the stats. I'm not down there nearly as much as I once was, but I have a hard time believing it's worse than it was in the 80's and 90's. Probably just more publicized due to the internet, social media, etc.

Advertisement

That's why it's a good idea to stay home and not go all the way to ****ing Gainesville... spend as much time with your family and loved ones as possible because you never know what the future will bring

Actually alot of kids are now saying they have to get out of miami nothing but trouble here, but you really shouldn't spin this on recruting man really a awful time In miami

The things going on down here in south Florida i can see how a pleasant Alabama dorm and access to anything can sound better. It is getting really bad down here... Its always been crime but now there is no respect or reasoning behind death.

I'd love to see the stats. I'm not down there nearly as much as I once was, but I have a hard time believing it's worse than it was in the 80's and 90's. Probably just more publicized due to the internet, social media, etc.

This ^^^^^. Coral Gables ain't Overtown, and as I remember it, there were some pretty concrete stories about Aaron Hernandez pumping bullets into a couple of guys in Gainesville. Prayers to the Harris family and God Bless all.

Lulz at the melodrama in here about escaping Miami to go to safe places like Gainesville and Alabama where no one gets shot or gets in trouble.

Had Treon come to UM he would have saved that kid. He would have had a real mentor and friend instead of running the streets. I blame this death on Treon running off to Gainesville.

Advertisement

I used to step over dudes with their throats slit ear to ear every time I went to Publix in the 80s. It used to look like it was snowing dead Mexicans at times in the 80s with dead Mexican snow drifts all over the place.

Lulz at the melodrama in here about escaping Miami to go to safe places like Gainesville and Alabama where no one gets shot or gets in trouble.

Had Treon come to UM he would have saved that kid. He would have had a real mentor and friend instead of running the streets. I blame this death on Treon running off to Gainesville.

How you can turn a 10 year old and two 16 year olds KIDS shot in the head into a joke i beyond me bruh

How you can turn a 10 year old and two 16 year olds KIDS shot in the head into a joke i beyond me bruh

Because it's 'Chise. If it isn't trashy, it isn't 'Chise.

Advertisement

Yeah, I think the overall crime rate is quite a bit lower now than in the 80's and early 90's. But you hear of every shooting now because of the instant media. Regardless, it's still a bad situation down there.

Yeah, I think the overall crime rate is quite a bit lower now than in the 80's and early 90's. But you hear of every shooting now because of the instant media. Regardless, it's still a bad situation down there.

Correct.

Really dunno why this is getting negged. .50+ felony florida gaytor and colored hating Alabama are terrible scapegoats to compare with southern florida and choirboy coral gables. Sucks that these kids got shot but yea.

this is what happens when young kids have Chief Keef as a role model instead of say, Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Unless there is a cultural change and parents take drastic measure....the **** won't end.

Advertisement

Really dunno why this is getting negged. .50+ felony florida gaytor and colored hating Alabama are terrible scapegoats to compare with southern florida and choirboy coral gables. Sucks that these kids got shot but yea.

Because those doing the negging are sissies who have dreamt up this warped scenario of Miami being a war zone while genteel Gainesville and Alabama are Norman Rockwell paintings. The melodrama is thick with these turds.

Treon let his cousin down by fleeing his hometown to be a gator.

I got some ghetto *** family and these cats and *****es practice nothing but ****t that validates and enhances their dedication to being straight up hood from lack of education, gold teefes, nasty dreds, tattoos, weird *** vehicles, silly conversations, bragging about willingness to shoot somebody, smoking weed, dealing dope (getting paid!) etc. Problem is they breed like phucking roaches and their kids become them on steroids. I occasionally go over in the hood to placate my conscience that I ain't abandoning them. As I tell them, Um gone always side with the clean cut professional brothers.

Just saw it in the news a 10 year old boy got shot in the head and died, and i think a 16 year old got killed a few blocks away.

Advertisement
To all you fathers out there. Be there for your kids. Black America is desperately in need of fathers that fill their role.

To all you fathers out there. Be there for your kids. Black America is desperately in need of fathers that fill their role.
Amen... and you are right when you say America ... this is not just isolated to Miami...a Fourteen year old was shot and killed by a Sixteen year old in Duval a few days ago... the ex Auburn football player was shot and killed at a party in Auburn AL a few months ago... its a National concern

From a friend on Twitter.....

He text treon last 😭 treon told him go home he said "I'm going home now bra" I guess his home was heaven 🙏🙏

9:39am*- 25 Mar 15

Advertisement
Back