OT: Treon Harris little brother shot in Overtown

deerob305

Junior
I knw its not UM related.... but its pretty disturbing and if we see Ice Harris take a leave of absence its because his step son was shot tonight.... Heart goes out to the whole Harris Family... they havent released the name but a few friends of mine said it was Treon Harris Little brother...

Advertisement
I knw its not UM related.... but its pretty disturbing and if we see Ice Harris take a leave of absence its because his step son was shot tonight.... Heart goes out to the whole Harris Family... they havent released the name but a few friends of mine said it was Treon Harris Little brother...

That's his cousin..

Advertisement
I think one of the kids was also related to antonio callaway

That's why it's a good idea to stay home and not go all the way to ******* Gainesville... spend as much time with your family and loved ones as possible because you never know what the future will bring

Advertisement

That's why it's a good idea to stay home and not go all the way to ****ing Gainesville... spend as much time with your family and loved ones as possible because you never know what the future will bring

Actually alot of kids are now saying they have to get out of miami nothing but trouble here, but you really shouldn't spin this on recruting man really a awful time In miami

That's why it's a good idea to stay home and not go all the way to ****ing Gainesville... spend as much time with your family and loved ones as possible because you never know what the future will bring

Actually alot of kids are now saying they have to get out of miami nothing but trouble here, but you really shouldn't spin this on recruting man really a awful time In miami

The things going on down here in south Florida i can see how a pleasant Alabama dorm and access to anything can sound better. It is getting really bad down here... Its always been crime but now there is no respect or reasoning behind death.

Just thinking how the kid must feel man, the last time he saw his family was probably right before he left for Gainesville, you just have to take your family and friends as precious and spend every moment you can because you just never know what is going to happen tomorrow.

But I hear what you're saying. And especially if you're the kind of kid who isn't going to be able to break away from some of that and just focus on football and school, it might be a good idea to get out of town if you're thinking of yourself, get away from all the trouble if it's going to affect you. And lord knows, we're talking about young people here and some of them don't have that balance, for real.

Advertisement
Man this is why I can't ever hate on someone getting kids out of the streets and sending them to college wherever that may be , some of Those you guys call "handlers"

Man this is why I can't ever hate on someone getting kids out of the streets and sending them to college wherever that may be , some of Those you guys call "handlers"

When you're living in Coral Gables, you've escaped the hood though. And then some.

Advertisement

The things going on down here in south Florida i can see how a pleasant Alabama dorm and access to anything can sound better. It is getting really bad down here... Its always been crime but now there is no respect or reasoning behind death.

This is why I won't knock a kid who wants to "get away" when picking a college. Reminds me of the Alex Collins situation. As much as the staff wanted to criticize Golden, some things you just can't recruit against. A young man wanting to get away from where he grew up to go and become his own man is one of those things. Plenty of things to knock Golden for, that was just not one of them.

Advertisement
Back