OT: Treon Harris little brother shot in Overtown

Man this is why I can't ever hate on someone getting kids out of the streets and sending them to college wherever that may be , some of Those you guys call "handlers"

You really shouldn't try spin this to recruiting.

Advertisement
I think one of the kids was also related to antonio callaway

That's why it's a good idea to stay home and not go all the way to ****ing Gainesville... spend as much time with your family and loved ones as possible because you never know what the future will bring

Actually alot of kids are now saying they have to get out of miami nothing but trouble here, but you really shouldn't spin this on recruting man really a awful time In miami

Just thinking how the kid must feel man, the last time he saw his family was probably right before he left for Gainesville, you just have to take your family and friends as precious and spend every moment you can because you just never know what is going to happen tomorrow.

But I hear what you're saying. And especially if you're the kind of kid who isn't going to be able to break away from some of that and just focus on football and school, it might be a good idea to get out of town if you're thinking of yourself, get away from all the trouble if it's going to affect you. And lord knows, we're talking about young people here and some of them don't have that balance, for real.

i dont think he's left for gainesville yet unless your an early enrollee which antonio is not you show up for class in june or july

overtown is just a horrible place the only justice you can hope for is probably retaliaton cuz nobody talks to the police

The same here in Tampa somebody get shot on the news EVERY day. We gotta do better by these kids or it will never stop

Advertisement
Example one of players that did a great job in getting out of miami is vante phillips

Another example was 2 of my brother's classmates at Miami American HS, one of them a football teammate, who left
soFla to attend the school in Gaynesville. One of the reasons they decided to leave home was because they thought
north Florida was safer.
Well, they both end up being victims to that Gainesville murderer.

Lots of folks get shot, murdered, robbed, raped,etc at schools in the middle of nowhere.
Quit your melodrama already.

Not to ignite a gun control debate but every time I turn in the news in any freaking state I am in the headline is always gun related. I get the people who like to hunt but handguns are another thing. Anyhow this truly sucks. Everything else is secondary as far as I am concerned

Not to ignite a gun control debate but every time I turn in the news in any freaking state I am in the headline is always gun related. I get the people who like to hunt but handguns are another thing. Anyhow this truly sucks. Everything else is secondary as far as I am concerned

Yeah, every gang banging, pot smoking, drug dealing criminal is going to obey gun laws....

Advertisement

taking guns away would only empower the criminals the citizens of Overtown need to start practicing there 2nd amendment right and start arming them self killing a 10 year old kid is unacceptable.

same street i saw D-Jackson walking home from school last year by himself......

Im in Overtown alot....always got my mind on point because stuff happens their broad, daylight, any time....just random beefs...and they shoot ak-47's.

Thats why i respect ANY kid that came up out of Overtown and played for us or anywhere in college..aint no tougher area in florida .....period.

Was through their today..and they had a police on every corner, and a big gathering at the church for the shootings i guess....

- Its just random beef across the sides of 20th street ( north, south)and these young dudes aint got no conscious

Advertisement

Im in Overtown alot....always got my mind on point because stuff happens their broad, daylight, any time....just random beefs...and they shoot ak-47's.

Thats why i respect ANY kid that came up out of Overtown and played for us or anywhere in college..aint no tougher area in florida .....period.

Was through their today..and they had a police on every corner, and a big gathering at the church for the shootings i guess....

- Its just random beef across the sides of 20th street ( north, south)and these young dudes aint got no conscious

it ain't random. these lil brats take 'sneak dissin' seriously. somehow its something worth dying for in their minds. smh

to all of you guys saying you understand why guys leave to go out of state or out of town I would just say coral gables is miles away from overtown (and I am not talking about actual distance). there is no reason a kid shouldn't feel as safe in coral gables as any other school.

Advertisement

it ain't random. these lil brats take 'sneak dissin' seriously. somehow its something worth dying for in their minds. smh

^^^^ im telling you. it could of just been some subliminal sh*t stated on instagram...and now they 'got" to show that their "hard"...guarantee no one over 20 years old committed these shootings.....

Advertisement
Back