OT: Totally random question, but why did Drewny1 get the ban?

Same here. I have only been to those two places and just assumed the rest was nice suburbs based off the median income of the state. However, this opioid stat makes me think there may be a lot of poorer sections to the state.

Thanks for the Worcester tip. I may have to hit that up next time I travel to Boston instead of dealing with Logan(which is miserable).
I know Lowell is supposed to be really bad with drugs and there are some rough places in Boston like Roxbury.

I was in WV a few weeks ago. It’s actually not far from the DC area. When you cross into WV, it’s literally another world. It’s for real, hillbilly central. Yeah there’s natural beauty but it feels like a 3rd world country. The towns and cities really aren’t good. The opioid problems in these ****hole towns are just flat out bad. Economic prosperity isn’t coming anytime soon and there isn’t a lot of promise.

Advertisement
I know Lowell is supposed to be really bad with drugs and there are some rough places in Boston like Roxbury.

I was in WV a few weeks ago. It’s actually not far from the DC area. When you cross into WV, it’s literally another world. It’s for real, hillbilly central. Yeah there’s natural beauty but it feels like a 3rd world country. The towns and cities really aren’t good. The opioid problems in these ****hole towns are just flat out bad. Economic prosperity isn’t coming anytime soon and there isn’t a lot of promise.

No doubt about it. Every city has its rougher sections.

Not surprised about WV. Even WVU is considered a complete joke. All the way up in NYC you will hear people using WVU as some sort of reference for terrible academics. You never here them make fun of UGA, FSU, OSU etc, but WVU is ALWAYS mentioned.

I actually recenetley saw a documentary on Oceana WVU its nickname is oxiana and has TONS of violent crime and drugs going on over there. I know Boone is another part of the area that is always the butt of jokes.

Agreed Mass surprised me. It is one of the wealthiest states and has some of the best public schools in the nation. I am assuming this is one of those states that outside of the nice sections (Boston, Cape Cod, etc) it is just straight up trash.
Yeah besides the nice sections...Mass has succumbed to heroin big time. However it trickled down fron Rhode Island actually...
Here is the gist of it....many in Mass were abusing pain pills like crazy especially in upper middle class and middle class areas. But what happened was pain pills prices became way more expensive than Heroin due to demand and also law enforcement and DEA crackdowns....opiates dont care in what form its in your body, but if you dont put anymore in your body you will get horribly dope sick....and that is **** on earth.
Then it just spread to Ohio and WV because it became cheaper and replaced Meth as the king in those dumps.

Yeah besides the nice sections...Mass has succumbed to heroin big time. However it trickled down fron Rhode Island actually...
Here is the gist of it....many in Mass were abusing pain pills like crazy especially in upper middle class and middle class areas. But what happened was pain pills prices became way more expensive than Heroin due to demand and also law enforcement and DEA crackdowns....opiates dont care in what form its in your body, but if you dont put anymore in your body you will get horribly dope sick....and that is **** on earth.
Then it just spread to Ohio and WV because it became cheaper and replaced Meth as the king in those dumps.

Appreciate the insight bro. I know the same thing is happening right now in Long Island and NJ as well. I actually knew a bunch of kids my freshman year at the U that basically followed this trend.

Real rich kids whose parents would give them thousands a month to spend on "entertainment" and these kids would pop tons of Blues, Oxys, etc. Then the parents caught on and cut the kids off and they ended up driving down the Carol City to pick up bundles of H since it was a lot cheaper. They ended up dead or in rehab.

Appreciate the insight bro. I know the same thing is happening right now in Long Island and NJ as well. I actually knew a bunch of kids my freshman year at the U that basically followed this trend.

Real rich kids whose parents would give them thousands a month to spend on "entertainment" and these kids would pop tons of Blues, Oxys, etc. Then the parents caught on and cut the kids off and they ended up driving down the Carol City to pick up bundles of H since it was a lot cheaper. They ended up dead or in rehab.

Thankfully...the opiate epidemic isnt as harsh here as it is in Northeast. South Florida still loves the Cannabis and Coke more....oh and Alcohol.
Also Meth never really caught on here either....thank God because that is just the nastiest form of drug out there...basically all the chemicals under your sink and garage with some speed....and add in a bunch of aluminum cans...real talk.

Advertisement
Thankfully...the opiate epidemic isnt as harsh here as it is in Northeast. South Florida still loves the Cannabis and Coke more....oh and Alcohol.
Also Meth never really caught on here either....thank God because that is just the nastiest form of drug out there...basically all the chemicals under your sink and garage with some speed....and add in a bunch of aluminum cans...real talk.

I know what you mean bro. That is good to hear. Up here Opiates are rampant. Weed is still huge here though especially in NY since its basically legal now. Thank god Meth is not popular at all in NY. I don't think I have ever seen anyone even selling it lol. Schit looks TERRIBLE for you though. I saw a quick thing of it on Drugs inc and they were talking about mixing up the inside of those icepacks with the little styrofoam looking balls in it with some other cleaning chemicals. Then they drop some battery acid into it. All in a can and the cans interiors mixed in with the smoke. Then they smoke it. Schit is CRAZY lol.

Advertisement
It was something like the game was in 2 days or whatever so they agreed to mail them at the same time. I agree he is an idiot, but he probably figured another alum is not going to scam him like that.

Like I said who was the idiot that sent him the tickets before getting paid...lol..I love all you guys but quite frankly I ain’t sending a couple hundred bucks worth of tickets to someone I’ve never met ...they ever heard of western union of PayPal....

But I guess my biggest question might be where the fck do you sit at a Marshall game for a hundred bucks? In the middle of the fifty yard line...🤣

Like I said who was the idiot that sent him the tickets before getting paid...lol..I love all you guys but quite frankly I ain’t sending a couple hundred bucks worth of tickets to someone I’ve never met ...they ever heard of western union of PayPal....

But I guess my biggest question might be where the fck do you sit at a Marshall game for a hundred bucks? In the middle of the fifty yard line...🤣

LOL! Probably get to sit in the OC box and help call plays.

Advertisement
So now it looks like mklein13 has felt the sting of the ban hammer. I'd love to know why. If only there was a sticky...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back