Off-Topic OT Too all the married folks

Advertisement
Hey just for kicks...Urban NEVER wanted to coach in j ville. He's spent the whole time trying to hit that iceberg in the icy north Atlantic

Dont go for the wings and stay for the blue cheese..most important, Don’t get caught at the bar with your fingers in the blue cheese..cameras are everywhere 😂😭

Urban is my type of Coach. A real POS with a high winning percentage
It's not worth doing anything in public. Cameras literally everywhere. Get a room.

Advertisement
lets bring that scumbag in for the best 3-4years of our lives...and when he dips out like clock work, we bring in Cristobal to just continue the machine urban built... Cristobals buyout will have barely anything left... win / win...

Advertisement
HIs wife only cares because the video embarrasses the family. If there was no video, she wouldn't care.
Well..she wouldn’t no for sure. Idk man I’d rather my chick be 007 with that **** then me finding the dirt for confirmation

Well..she wouldn’t no for sure. Idk man I’d rather my chick be 007 with that **** then me finding the dirt for confirmation
Urb makes millions of dollars a year in a high power/high profile position and has been surrounded by college ***** for most of his life. Mrs. Urb is retarded if she didn't assume stuff was going on.

Urb makes millions of dollars a year in a high power/high profile position and has been surrounded by college ***** for most of his life. Mrs. Urb is retarded if she didn't assume stuff was going on.
I mean..not every married man is a piece of **** lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
urban is a pos who has faked health issues while people with real health and financial issues have to go to work sick and in pain cause they have no recourse.
But I’m not about to start judging him over some poon.
A majority of us would have a really hard time saying no to the temptations of wealth and fame at that level.
All those clips did was show that he’s actually a bigger dumbass than he is an *** hole.

urban is a pos who has faked health issues while people with real health and financial issues have to go to work sick and in pain cause they have no recourse.
But I’m not about to start judging him over some poon.
A majority of us would have a really hard time saying no to the temptations of wealth and fame at that level.
All those clips did was show that he’s actually a bigger dumbass than he is an *** hole.
Did you see the man on the sideline at the end of his UF and OSU tenure..it was like what we saw from MR here

Advertisement
Back