OT: Time to watch Bills Kill Tom Brady

Advertisement
If the Patriots were a college team, they would have received the Death Penalty from the NCAA by now.

The worst part is all of the people that cheating SOB took passing records away from over the years. How many extended drives, extra yards, and additional TD's did Brady's "softballs" yield over the years by eliminating even a modest number of dropped passes, tipped passes for INT's, and fumbles? We'll never know for sure.

And for those of you who think this was inconsequential to the outcome of games, just think about the overall impact in momentum, field position, and scoring that every drive killing turnover or dropped pass has. You hear it every game: "the team who wins the turnover battle, usually wins the game".

If the Patriots were a college team, they would have received the Death Penalty from the NCAA by now.

The worst part is all of the people that cheating SOB took passing records away from over the years. How many extended drives, extra yards, and additional TD's did Brady's "softballs" yield over the years by eliminating even a modest number of dropped passes, tipped passes for INT's, and fumbles? We'll never know for sure.

And for those of you who think this was inconsequential to the outcome of games, just think about the overall impact in momentum, field position, and scoring that every drive killing turnover or dropped pass has. You hear it every game: "the team who wins the turnover battle, usually wins the game".

Not if they were in the SEC :q3XKXeX:

Not if they were in the SEC :q3XKXeX:

hqdefault.jpg

Dude, go to the shower and wash the sand out of your vag. Did you even read the report? How did brady do in the super bowl? Or so far this yr? You can ***** all you want but you cannot take away the simple fact that he is one **** of a quarterback. He has surreal pocket presence and pocket movement. He has above average arm strength, and he does and amazing job of running the offense, checking out of bad plays etc. That whole ball pressure is bull**** excuse for "my team blows!"

Advertisement

You sound like a bitter, sad little f*ggot. No doubt a fan of one of the perennial losers like the Dolphins or Jets that haven't even been to a SB in over 40 years.

Dude, go to the shower and wash the sand out of your vag. Did you even read the report? How did brady do in the super bowl? Or so far this yr? You can ***** all you want but you cannot take away the simple fact that he is one **** of a quarterback. He has surreal pocket presence and pocket movement. He has above average arm strength, and he does and amazing job of running the offense, checking out of bad plays etc. That whole ball pressure is bull**** excuse for "my team blows!"

While I tend to agree with you, rules are rules. They broke them and then covered up what they knew. While they may be minor rules that don't really change much, they are rules...

Advertisement
But there was no proof. Did you read the Wells report? It was so poorly done. They had nothing but tried to run with the inaccurate facts that came out prior to the report, not based on anything they actually found. There was only one ball below, not 11 of 12. I don't see anyone trying to take back any world series rings when guys in MLB are caught using PHD's while they give a much more distinct advantage. Look at what Brady has done as a whole in his career, watch the games. You will see what I spoke about, great intangibles, leadership on the field, great teammate, and a true professional. Just think of it like this, the Pats are the Canes of the 80's right now. Everyone hates them because they ain't them! And they are not afraid to tell you about it. They play with an edge, they talk, and they walk!

While I tend to agree with you, rules are rules. They broke them and then covered up what they knew. While they may be minor rules that don't really change much, they are rules...

prove it. the nfl hired a "research" group that put out a report that said that second-hand smoke has no connection to lung cancer. the **** federal judge even went out of his way to say that the report was bull****.

Last edited:

prove it. the nfl hired a "research" group that put out a report that said that second-hand smoke has no connection to lung cancer. the **** federal judge even went out of his way to say that the report was bull****.

I don't have time or the care to. There's all sorts of conflicting reports saying something different. The Colts noticed it the game prior and said something. Baltimore noticed something and supposedly said something. Now all of the sudden they do an investigation and they say they can't substantiate anything so the report must be false. Tom Brady destroyed his phone, which is what we all do when we get a new phone, right??? Ole Robert Kraft was quick to pay a $1M fine for something they didn't do.

Advertisement

I don't have time or the care to. There's all sorts of conflicting reports saying something different. The Colts noticed it the game prior and said something. Baltimore noticed something and supposedly said something. Now all of the sudden they do an investigation and they say they can't substantiate anything so the report must be false. Tom Brady destroyed his phone, which is what we all do when we get a new phone, right??? Ole Robert Kraft was quick to pay a $1M fine for something they didn't do.

you don't have time or care to so you just believe the bull**** that espn puts out? there literally nothing to substantiate any of the findings of the wells report.

if the pats were guilty, why did the nfl reinstate the 2 guys that were allegedly deflating balls with zero punishment beyond their suspension during the investigation and the federal case?

brady's phone was broken so he had it replaced and destroyed the old one. why? because he's a ******* celebrity. the last thing he needs is for someone to get the information, contacts, and gisele **** pics from it (although the latter would make the world a better place).

kraft had 2 choices regarding the fine: pay it or sue the league, since the nfl doesn't allow team owners to appeal league-imposed sanctions. the latter would've dragged things out longer than brady's suspension saga and kraft made the decision to not sue his business partners.

you're talking about believing the same media outlet that took the yahoo report on the shapiro scandal and talked death penalty for months. espn is in it for page views and clicks.

Advertisement

you don't have time or care to so you just believe the bull**** that espn puts out? there literally nothing to substantiate any of the findings of the wells report.

if the pats were guilty, why did the nfl reinstate the 2 guys that were allegedly deflating balls with zero punishment beyond their suspension during the investigation and the federal case?

brady's phone was broken so he had it replaced and destroyed the old one. why? because he's a ******* celebrity. the last thing he needs is for someone to get the information, contacts, and gisele **** pics from it (although the latter would make the world a better place).

kraft had 2 choices regarding the fine: pay it or sue the league, since the nfl doesn't allow team owners to appeal league-imposed sanctions. the latter would've dragged things out longer than brady's suspension saga and kraft made the decision to not sue his business partners.

you're talking about believing the same media outlet that took the yahoo report on the shapiro scandal and talked death penalty for months. espn is in it for page views and clicks.

^^^^ This guy gets it. Mort report was proved to be completely false by the wells report. But the NFL never came out and corrected the information. Which is a first. They usually are quick to rebuke any wrong information out there. But in this case, their baby witch hunt, they left it there so they would win the court of public opinion. This was that idiot CEO trying to win back the support of the other owners by following up on some other jealous *** millionaires claims. This was a huge sham job by the league, and a complete waste of $3 or 4 MILLION of the owners money. Honestly, after this Goodell should have been fired in my opinion. I am not saying the Pates are free of wrong doing, but I do not think it is nearly as big of a deal as it was led to be, and had no right trying to suspend Brady longer than some of the other cases against players. It was a strong arm move that backfired because in this case they didn't actually have ****. And just so you know, Brady destroyed the phone AFTER the league told his lawyer they had all they needed from him. It was later they came back, actually it was a third time they asked for information, that Brady tole them to kick rocks. He did everything they asked the first two times and if they did not do a thorough enough job then that was their problem.

ESPN is the sports worlds TMZ, its all about stories and internet clicks. Heck does sportscenter even show highlights of every game anymore? I think they do like half, just the big market teams... its gotten completely lame IMO.

Not only does this thread not belong on this board (take this **** to WEZ if you dare) but it failed miserably.

Advertisement
Back