OT:Time for Serena to pass the torch?

Advertisement
You're still the ugliest and dirtiest ******* in CS history...boy, would a lot of Posters want to punch your face..ha ha
You're gonna have to do better than that to bait me. Never worked over there and doesn't work here. Only thing I ask is please , pretty please with a cherry on top : *** off you creepy ***.

Personal attacks
Show up at a game one day you cheap *******..let me know...I'll have a group to **** on your face...bring JB Fats too...homo's

Show up at a game one day you cheap *******..let me know...I'll have a group to **** on your face...bring JB Fats too...homo's
What part of *** off did you not understand ?

BTW why did you write "homo's" as a possessive term ? Seems like subconsciously you're communicating all homos, plural , are yours.

Now , go bother someone else .

Seems like you just don't play well with others
3natzl.jpg

And..

3natyn.jpg

Advertisement
What part of *** off did you not understand ?

BTW why did you write "homo's" as a possessive term ? Seems like subconsciously you're communicating all homos, plural , are yours.

Now , go bother someone else .

Seems like you just don't play well with others
3natzl.jpg

And..

3natyn.jpg

Looks like you're the CD of CIS...cab't take it "BIG THUG U" you're a little twerp..and a BUM
I thought CIS banned you after the last time you logged in here and chased thug and JB around like a love sick puppy?

Why don’t you tell everyone about the time you worked up the nerve to approach AJ at his tailgate. You know, when you kept trying to get his attention and he ignored you. When you logged back into canesport with tears of rage in your eyes calling him Blockhead and negging everyone of his posts......it was so fun to laugh at your pain. A lot of people thought you may do harm to yourself. It was awesome.

I thought CIS banned you after the last time you logged in here and chased thug and JB around like a love sick puppy?

Why don’t you tell everyone about the time you worked up the nerve to approach AJ at his tailgate. You know, when you kept trying to get his attention and he ignored you. When you logged back into canesport with tears of rage in your eyes calling him Blockhead and negging everyone of his posts......it was so fun to laugh at your pain. A lot of people thought you may do harm to yourself. It was awesome.
[/QUOTEThat was a story made up by Honey...I rolled with it...ask him if it was true...hang in there Cush,,,you'll catch up one day...keep cjhopping wood...maybe we'll meet one day

[/QUOTEThat was a story made up by Honey...I rolled with it...ask him if it was true...hang in there Cush,,,you'll catch up one day...keep cjhopping wood...maybe we'll meet one day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeeeesusssss....11 pages over women’s tennis? I didn’t read one post in the thread but here’s how it goes.

1- women’s sports are bullshiit
2- no one cares about women’s sports
3- Serena is probably the best women’s tennis player ever
4-Serena is a fat pig
5- you all need to get a life
6- if you call her fat, You're a racist.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back