OT: Tiger King

Advertisement
1585657673527.png

I tried watching but fell asleep during the first 20 minutes. I'll try watching again when I finish Dexter. Currently at the end of S4.

Felt bad for the campaign manager having to see a guy kill himself right in front of him

All these people were awful but honestly joe isn't some saint compared to others though it is clear he got setup

Advertisement
You know how cat people are just weird? Well it is apparently directly proportional to the size of the cats. A dude with 400 lb tigers is exponentially Crazier than a dude with a 10 lb house cat.

I’ve watched the first episode. Absolutely batshlt crazy. All of them, including the lady that pretends to care about cats but is making big money herself off them

Just don’t get the fascination with playing with a 500 pound tiger, who if it wanted to, could literally take your head off in half a second

I’ve never been right next to a tiger that isn’t in a cage or a glass partition in between, but I’ve been close enough to them in decent zoos, and the power that they have is mind-boggling.

If the tiger wanted you, there is not one single fūcking thing you could do unless you were able to get a shotgun blast point blank right between the eyes

Advertisement
I’ve watched the first episode. Absolutely batshlt crazy. All of them, including the lady that pretends to care about cats but is making big money herself off them

Just don’t get the fascination with playing with a 500 pound tiger, who if it wanted to, could literally take your head off in half a second

I’ve never been right next to a tiger that isn’t in a cage or a glass partition in between, but I’ve been close enough to them in decent zoos, and the power that they have is mind-boggling.

If the tiger wanted you, there is not one single fūcking thing you could do unless you were able to get a shotgun blast point blank right between the eyes

Lmao only one episode? Then you have no idea lolll just wait

Advertisement

I've been close enough to one, even though it was caged, couldn't believe how big it was. The guy with the grizzlies found out, they are ok until they aren't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back