OT: Tiger King

Advertisement
When he jumped into action with this jacket on I knew my life would never be the same.
596EF4A3-2930-47F6-8349-8CB82B5D68D8.jpeg

Advertisement
When he jumped into action with this jacket on I knew my life would never be the same.View attachment 114385

Bruh that was right after homegirl got her arm lopped off.

That was what did it for me. She chose to get it amputated rather than a couple years of surgery and to save face for the park. What is wrong with people.

Dude showed up at his husband's funeral wearing a priest outfit, then told the people there how he put his balls in the husband's face all the time. Bonkers.

That was what did it for me. She chose to get it amputated rather than a couple years of surgery and to save face for the park. What is wrong with people.
There was a guy who did a podcast about Joe and Carole before the documentary, and the person who got their arm ripped off is trans and from Hawaii. Given those two facts and the fact that they probably didn't have the money for that kind of therapy, they probably made the decision to just amputate and stay at the only place they've ever really called home or been accepted.

Here's the thread if anyone is interested. There's some interesting things in there that didn't make it into the documentary.

It is by far the trashiest thing I have ever seen. That being said, I absolutely loved every minute of it. Definitely worth it if your bored.
Just wait until the adrenochrome documentary hits.
Just follow the white rabbit and put some walnut sauce on your cheese pizza - Q

Advertisement
He's here to help

Attachments

• 91084371_10221375907082786_3393869533662937088_n.jpg
    91084371_10221375907082786_3393869533662937088_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 46

Attachments

• 55524.jpeg
    55524.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 71
Advertisement
Why am I just finding out about this now?

And explain to me why I would be interested in some okie cracker, tiger abusing, male butt *** aficionados

Advertisement
Why am I just finding out about this now?

And explain to me why I would be interested in some okie cracker, tiger abusing, male butt *** aficionados
You just have to watch a few minutes to see if it is something that interest you. I usually don't watch this kind of crap but this one had me laughing a decent amount.

Been thinking bout this a few days, but for some reason I find Doc Antle to be the slimiest character out of all of them, just barely edging out Carole imo.

Joe is probably the least evil (but evil nonetheless). More bat**** crazy than anything else.

Advertisement
Back