OT: The LAST place in the US that could stand another Hurricane...gets Barry

You can't reason with someone that rationalized themselves into a position they want to believe. They don't understand where the 97% number comes from and how the individual who first threw that stat out there came to it and his biases.

That is so so TRUE!!......THEY can't accept the fact that others can have opinions about the future that differ from their own...especially you agree that we're dealing with probabilities.

So unless you're telling me that you're GOD and know that you KNOW the exact future...I simply disagree.

NOW If you're saying that you are GOD....my question to you is ....Why GOD? why come on a CIS opinion board and not give us the final score for 8/24 UF/Miami game ....and who will be the starting QB?

Why GOD? WHY?

Now obviously we simply disagree on this matter

Rational people can leave it at that .....and move on...I'm moving on I hope you do the same

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That is so so TRUE!!......THEY can't accept the fact that others can have opinions about the future that differ from their own...especially you agree that we're dealing with probabilities.

So unless you're telling me that you're GOD and know that you KNOW the exact future...I simply disagree.

NOW If you're saying that you are GOD....my question to you is ....Why GOD? why come on a CIS opinion board and not give us the final score for 8/24 UF/Miami game ....and who will be the starting QB? Why GOD? WHY?

Now obviously we simply disagree on this matter

Rational people can leave it at that .....and move on...I'm moving on I hope you do the same

Like taking an internet discussion too seriously? I think you just inadvertently made my point though. You can have your opinions all you want. Like we say in spanish "yo no sufro con lo que otro se divierte" ( I don't suffer with what another enjoys) but the facts are that we almost had a cat 5. Hurricane right over us 2 years ago. If you lived in South Dade in 1992, you lived one. They are a real possibility down here and part of life. You want to rationalize that some of us are running off the deep end like doomsday prepers or something thats your unwarranted assumption. As a homeowner, husband and father, I will make periodic inspections of my house to make sure its safe and when storm season comes around purchase a few cases of water to not deal with the crowds at the last minute. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm fine......I always am

I tried to end it on numerous occasions.....despite all efforts to keep it going...IF you read what was written you would see and know that
“You tried to end it on numerous occasions”, then why didn’t you. Could be that you are weak and do not have strength to back off from a discussion. Very immature characteristic. You guys take social media too seriously. At best it is a diversion. But you and many other posters consider Cis your escape from reality and a place to vent. Man up!!

“You tried to end it on numerous occasions”, then why didn’t you. Could be that you are weak and do not have strength to back off from a discussion. Very immature characteristic. You guys take social media too seriously. At best it is a diversion. But you and many other posters consider Cis your escape from reality and a place to vent. Man up!!

Leona, thats alot of pop psychology.

Advertisement

:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:
That's hilarious coming from a Donkey!!

Trying to instigate Donk? Sorry but EC and I will both be fine. As will the board....and in case your Donk *** didn't notice I DID end it

I see you Still can't stay away from those OT threads that you say you hate can you Donk?

Shouldn't you be adding to that imaginary portfolio you claim to have .....instead of following OT discussions that you also claim to hate? UnFingbelivable

I would listen ....but I don't take advice from lying, wanna be tough, yet completely pathetic individuals.

Try taking your own advice ...because you ALWAYS seem to have an overwhelming need to vent & downvote everything around you.

Also stop worrying about what others do....it makes a beast's burden easier to carry....plus, and most importantly, NO ONE gives a F what you think anyway.

Now you have a wonderful Hee Haw day

Last edited:
:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:
That's hilarious coming from a Donkey!!
View attachment 90284
Trying to instigate Donk? Sorry but EC and I will both be fine. As will the board

I see you Still can't stay away from those OT threads that you say you hate can you Donk?

Shouldn't you be adding to that imaginary portfolio you claim to have .....instead of following OT discussions that you also claim to hate? UnFingbelivable

I would listen ....but I don't take advice from lying, wanna be tough, yet completely pathetic individuals.

Try taking your own advice ...because you ALWAYS seem to have an overwhelming need to vent & downvote everything around you.

Also stop worrying about what others do....it makes a beast's burden easier to carry....plus, and most importantly, NO ONE gives a F what you think anyway.

Now you have a wonderful Hee Haw day

I find the use of RANDOM CAPITALIZATION as triggering. I need IJJB to weigh in.

I'm shook.

Advertisement
Back