OT...Thank CaneinOrlando Later....

Advertisement
I moved to Cape Coral the summer of 74...went to NFM from 75-78...I have an Aunt who lives in CC (On Mohawk) and lots of friends there...
My father worked at Lee Memorial and I went to St Andrews for kindergarten and Canterbury for 1-3.

My father worked at Lee Memorial and I went to St Andrews for kindergarten and Canterbury for 1-3.
Went to NFM....after my Fr yr we moved from S.E 46th Lane too Viking Ct, up the street from the old Del Prado Inn...I realistically should have gone to Cypress Lake my 10th-12th grade yr because of the move...but my Mom gave NFM my Aunts address (on the NFM side of Cape Coral Pkwy) so I could continue at NFM...Lol....

Went to NFM....after my Fr yr we moved from S.E 46th Lane too Viking Ct, up the street from the old Del Prado Inn...I realistically should have gone to Cypress Lake my 10th-12th grade yr because of the move...but my Mom gave NFM my Aunts address (on the NFM side of Cape Coral Pkwy) so I could continue at NFM...Lol....
I was on SE 15th St by 20th Ct. There was one other house within visibility of mine. Mine was demolished and replaced with a mini mansion about 10 years ago.

5EF6A621-5E22-47FC-B623-AAD7F4EE9A59.jpeg

Thanks caneinorlando, I am here in Denver for a wedding.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back