OT...Thank CaneinOrlando Later....

Advertisement
I've been here....Havent gone nowhere....Retire in December....in the midst of selling house....Starting to enjoy my life more after 38yrs of working my *** off....Lol
Nice! Enjoy retirement. Where does one retire when living in Orlando? Everyone and their brother up here goes south.

Advertisement
11339589582878.png

I have an 18 yr which I can’t find to purchase anywhere any more. A most refined turpentine on fire taste with burned peat moss aftertaste on the palate. A couple of drams will make you grow even more back hair. I’ll dig it out of the back of my liquor cabinet and send a picture if I remember to

Finally got around to the 1554 @caneinorlando Thanks for the suggestion, it's good stuff. Nice taste without the nasty bite you'd get from other beer. Cheers!

johannes%20simon%20getty%20cheers%20long.jpg

Advertisement
You dudes need to come up here to Vt and get some heady topper. People drive from all over to buy that stuff. I don’t drink anymore but all the craft beer goons around here can’t get enough of that stuff. It’s only available certain times of year or something like that. Lol

Pretty sure Heady Topper is available year round in Vermont. Heck I can get it here in SE Pa throughout the year. It's good, was a trailblazer before the NE IPA craze, I think that it's not even the Alchemist's best beer. Hill Farmstead is better though...Lawson's Finest Liquids Sip of Sunshine and Double Sunshine are really good as well. .....Fiddleheads.., so much in VT.

We got a boatload of fantastic breweries in my corner of Pa now, i feel there are a few that are almost on that level. Hidden River and Tired Hands are two that come to mind.

Pretty sure Heady Topper is available year round in Vermont. Heck I can get it here in SE Pa throughout the year. It's good, was a trailblazer before the NE IPA craze, I think that it's not even the Alchemist's best beer. Hill Farmstead is better though...Lawson's Finest Liquids Sip of Sunshine and Double Sunshine are really good as well. .....Fiddleheads.., so much in VT.

We got a boatload of fantastic breweries in my corner of Pa now, i feel there are a few that are almost on that level. Hidden River and Tired Hands are two that come to mind.
Possibly I really don’t know. I don’t drink anymore. And when I did I was a cheap beer guy. My idea of a craft beer was smashing an oil can of fosters before s heavy dose of Bud lights! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marco Island is an awesome place to visit, but...

If you thought traffic in Orlando was bad, Cape Coral/Fort Myers/Naples is worse.
I grew up in Cape Coral and after Culinary School apprenticed on Captiva Island so I'm pretty familiar with Lee County....

Advertisement
Back