OT: Texas fires Vince Young

Not Vince talent, but I hope this young man takes this in and uses his brain for a bright future whether here or elsewhere. Football or whatever. Wake up son.

Advertisement
I'm sure the folks who put their fortunes in the trusted hands of Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers thought the same thing.
Or the Chrysler bondholders. Or the Delphi salaried employees. Or anyone investing with Madoff.

Nothing is ever guaranteed, but I'd trust them a lot more than my broke friend who I trust because we go way back.

Or the Chrysler bondholders. Or the Delphi salaried employees. Or anyone investing with Madoff.

Nothing is ever guaranteed, but I'd trust them a lot more than my broke friend who I trust because we go way back.
That is why it's important to diversify yo bonds with Wu-Tang Financial.

I sure hope that Coach Diaz can learn from this. this dude would have never been recruited under Johnson or erickson even coach Davis.

Advertisement
where there any other QBS that were more capable then Perry. Sometimes the recruiters should focus on other avenues. this is the biggest joke i ever witnessed at the program. Coach Davis was a genius on how to find great talent. Ryan Collins, perfect example on how Butch stopped the disaster.

Best advice I ever heard in this subject was, "You can live like a King for 10 years; or you can live like a Prince for the rest of your life."

Sound advice.

For the first time in my life, I'm making semi-serious money, about to make a lot more, and after being broke my whole life, I like the life I live. And I intend to keep it that way.

Bart Scott quoting the owner of the Ravens.

Advertisement
Back