OT: Texas A&M buying their recruiting class

A&M will be a playoff team in the next 2-3 years. They will have more talent and depth than every team they play except Bama.

Not unlike UGA currently even with a non-elite coach that much stacked talent and depth will win a ton of games (even in the SEC).

If Jimbo doesn't get a good qb, I don't care how much he's stacked his classes - he's not making the CFP. And so far, he's failing in the qb dept. That's my hot take for the day.

Advertisement
If Jimbo doesn't get a good qb, I don't care how much he's stacked his classes - he's not making the CFP. And so far, he's failing in the qb dept. That's my hot take for the day.
He’s got a good Qb coming back from injury last year. Remember they lost there starting QB at the beginning of the season. If they can beat bama with there back up, then this class they got plus there starter, who knows, next season might be there year. They are definitely spending like it is.

A&M will be a playoff team in the next 2-3 years. They will have more talent and depth than every team they play except Bama.

Not unlike UGA currently even with a non-elite coach that much stacked talent and depth will win a ton of games (even in the SEC).
Here's the thing though - if the playoff isn't expanded, there's not a chance in **** two teams from the West are making it. Just not happening - no at-large team that doesn't even make their conference championship game, will get in with only 4 spots.

Unless, of course - they get in at the expense of Alabama.

Alabama returns Bryce Young, Jacorey Brooks, Will Anderson, Dallas Turner, get Chris Allen back from
Injury, return some key DL and secondary.

I would say Texas A&M loses at Alabama. That is one loss. Now just 2 more losses and they are 9-3

Advertisement
you didn't have to read any of that to know this was happening. their class is absurd. add to that who they still have a great chance to land and it goes from absurd to competitive with the AFC east. and oh by the way, it's Texas ******* a & m

He’s got a good Qb coming back from injury last year. Remember they lost there starting QB at the beginning of the season. If they can beat bama with there back up, then this class they got plus there starter, who knows, next season might be there year. They are definitely spending like it is.

While they beat bama, they lost 3 games they had no business losing. That's their MO. And if you're talking King, then he has a lot to prove still. Calzada was is in the portal. Max Johnson is very average.

Don't see how we can compete with that honestly.
I do not think anyone can if those numbers are true, but seriously? 25-30 million on a single recruiting class? We were all shocked when Saban said Young was going to get close to a mil in NIL deals. They only have 25-30 players in a recruiting class, basically each one is making a mil? Where is the math faltering here?

Advertisement
Don't see how we can compete with that honestly.
That’s where the new found Billionaire Boys Club within the BOT are supposed to step up.

The Columbus Mafia, Soffer & the rest of the gang gotta cut the check, if it costs $20-30mill to recruit & sign a top 5 class, well between at least 3 multi-billionaires they gotta figure out how to split the bill...

Alabama returns Bryce Young, Jacorey Brooks, Will Anderson, Dallas Turner, get Chris Allen back from

I would say Texas A&M loses at Alabama. That is one loss. Now just 2 more losses and they are 9-3
They didn't this year. West should be bama and them. East is just UGA as far as I am concerned so if they get over that Bama hump and take care of business they could lose SECCG and still get in. **** they might could even if they lose to Bama and win out.

That’s where the new found Billionaire Boys Club within the BOT are supposed to step up.

The Columbus Mafia, Soffer & the rest of the gang gotta cut the check, if it costs $20-30mill to recruit & sign a top 5 class, well between at least 3 multi-billionaires they gotta figure out how to split the bill...

**** yes. you wanna be on that big pretty stage monday night? pony up fellas. adelante!

Advertisement

doubtful, nobody does less with more than Jumbo.

Aren't they losing an out of conference game next year? :6fps6:

Advertisement
A bit? You mean a mountain range of irony.
Irony Ironic GIF - Irony Ironic Lmao GIFs

Advertisement
Back