OT: Texas A&M buying their recruiting class

Advertisement
That’s where the new found Billionaire Boys Club within the BOT are supposed to step up.

The Columbus Mafia, Soffer & the rest of the gang gotta cut the check, if it costs $20-30mill to recruit & sign a top 5 class, well between at least 3 multi-billionaires they gotta figure out how to split the bill...

Add Mario's skills, with UM's advantages, and now that we have a real AD and a real commitment to being a top program.

I figure if you give Mario $10-12 Million in NIL money to spread around each year, we will sign top three classes like clockwork.

Advertisement
Add Mario's skills, with UM's advantages, and now that we have a real AD and a real commitment to being a top program.

I figure if you give Mario $10-12 Million in NIL money to spread around each year, we will sign top three classes like clockwork.
Don’t forget POON

Do yourself a favor and stop using your only hope for eternal life as a curse word.
Read this once a while https://www.revisedenglishversion.com/Matt/1
Do me a favor & mind ur business! It’s plenty of ppl on this board that use this phrase besides me. If u don’t like it put me on ignore & u don’t have to worry about reading anything I post. Now do me that favor

Advertisement
A&M will be a playoff team in the next 2-3 years. They will have more talent and depth than every team they play except Bama.

Not unlike UGA currently even with a non-elite coach that much stacked talent and depth will win a ton of games (even in the SEC).
Thats the problem they are on Bama's side of the sec. Add to it they will drop to other teams on that side.

I do not think anyone can if those numbers are true, but seriously? 25-30 million on a single recruiting class? We were all shocked when Saban said Young was going to get close to a mil in NIL deals. They only have 25-30 players in a recruiting class, basically each one is making a mil? Where is the math faltering here?
I’d wager the NILs are multi-year deals, as the article said.

The Texas QB who transferred from Ohio State reportedly had a $1.4M NIL deal, but over three years (IIRC). I doubt he collected much, at least compared to $1.4M.

You can spend 30 million a year for all the top rated recruits, but you can never spend enough money to wash away the memory of a Gator ******* your wife

You can spend 30 million a year for all the top rated recruits, but you can never spend enough money to wash away the memory of a Gator ******* your wife
Or your mom bl0wing the whole A&M team....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I 100% don't buy that A&M spent $25 mil this year. Doesn't make any sense. Maybe like 8 mil, 10 max, that's $300k-$400k PER KID for 25 kids. Even that seems over the top.

Some dude posted it on an Oklahoma board and everyone has taken it as gospel. I don't believe it.

Advertisement
Back