OT: Tennessee Football

I think one thing people have been covering is how Byrd or Williams jumped to a sinking ship to Tennessee.

The one thing I was just thinking about was Larry Scott. Went to Tennessee for a promotion but he has been putrid as a OC and probably is going back to being a Coordinator at a non power 5 team. Such lack of vision

Advertisement
he'll be a TE coach for a power 5 team but possibly not miami or tennessee caliber

Advertisement
Isn't Beard the WR coach at UT?!? Making Tyler "Chit" Byrd into an elite WR :monkey-serious:

And folks on here were going crazy when Beard was not retained. Dugans has been terrific and a real pro. We have the best blocking receivers in the nation. Kids are developing.

Isn't Beard the WR coach at UT?!? Making Tyler "Chit" Byrd into an elite WR :monkey-serious:

And folks on here were going crazy when Beard was not retained. Dugans has been terrific and a real pro. We have the best blocking receivers in the nation. Kids are developing.

My boi Donk wasnt celebratin that hard in Tally tho lol... "real pro" he dont love us lol

It's a lot more fun to watch the Al Golden's of the world when they aren't employed by the team you cheer for.

holy crap I forgot larry scott was an OC

wow, gotta be a bad look for him as the biggest knock on Tennessee right now is their inability to score touchdowns

they haven't scored an offensive touchdown since UMASS right?

Advertisement

Spot on with the blocking. I noticed the young guys like Harley and Thomas throwing nice blocks that extended plays so you know that Donk Dugans has focused on it.

Advertisement
I don't think Scott got a promotion when he went there. Pretty sure he moved into OC role this year, and they are hot garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F Larry, he made his bed now sleep in it. He had a chance to stay and told Richt to F his own face.

Advertisement
Byrd, Williams, Scott deserve the bad fortune and can rot in ****.

I would take Scott back as a TE coach right now over Hartley.

How ridiculous to have one coach basically dedicated to one tight end(Herndon).

Irvin has been here over a year. He is Hartley's project right now and hasn't looked good. I'm not impressed but I haven't given up. In addition, Hartley is the special teams coach and outside of Travis Homer, the whole unit has been underwhelming.

Advertisement
Back