OT: Tau exchange with reporter

SoFlaSmitty

Junior
They went back and forth and he told him ask my dad in why he chose bama. $$$$$
C35A3271-A286-46F9-8CB3-2C7355F4F3E8.png

Advertisement
I would recruit kids using these ding dongs as motivation. They get paid, they announce on TV, you guys are no good. Come here with the rest of the non beautiful people and gouge their eye balls out when you play them. When the beautiful people play you, play them back publicly. Superfly is not getting an offer, he Does not fit here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn’t sound so bright. “You gotta ask my dad” wtf use your brain dummy.

He is covering his own ***, he still has to come back next year. If anything goes down with the NCAA he has plausible deniability. Blame it all on Dad. Similar to the Cam Newton situation except Cam had a choice to go pro.

The whole family moved to Tuscaloosa and got jobs to be with him in college. You think if I was getting my econ degree on a two bit academic scholie they would move my family to be near me where they would all be gainfully employed? No. I would be crammed into a muggy dorm room while Jughead the IT major jerked off under the covers to Massive Muff ****. The fact that it’s so blatant and they do stories on Tua’s family is what’s so amazing.

I'm convinced the NCAA and Bama are in cahoots. If the average college football fan knows about bagmen, the NCAA knows the names of the bagmen. You're naive if you think otherwise.

They in cahoots with the whole security & exchange commission conference, its been that way for the longest of time. This is why they hated seeing us domibate college football, and t h ey dont want too see Usc rise back up either.

Saban is also tied in with some type of property management company. They own a bunch of properties. Players, family’s of players, live in them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking at this objectively, how could you be mad that these kids are selling their talents to the highest bidder?

I’d be willing to say that pretty much everyone on this board does the same exact thing in their own respective careers. Soo how can you blame these kids? ITS CAPITALISM! A huge reason why our country is so great.

Where do I have a problem with it? I have a problem with it all being under the table and “illegal” from a NCAA standpoint.

I’m totally okay with these kids getting paid, it’s the right thing to do! Sell your talents to the highes bidder! BUT this should all be out in the open and not being blantantly hidden from the average fan like it is today. That is the worst part of it.

They in cahoots with the whole security & exchange commission conference, its been that way for the longest of time. This is why they hated seeing us domibate college football, and t h ey dont want too see Usc rise back up either.
This is why they dragged out the investigation of UM for so long. They knew it hurt our recruiting, and would help certain other teams that wanted SFLA recruits. I just don’t believe in coincidences. When I see other schools do far worse than us, only to have their investigations and punishments, slaps on the wrist, wrapped up in a fraction of the time.... yeah, something is fishy. They know exactly what they are doing.

The whole family moved to Tuscaloosa and got jobs to be with him in college. You think if I was getting my econ degree on a two bit academic scholie they would move my family to be near me where they would all be gainfully employed? No. I would be crammed into a muggy dorm room while Jughead the IT major jerked off under the covers to Massive Muff ****. The fact that it’s so blatant and they do stories on Tua’s family is what’s so amazing.
It was one time.. Get over it already.

Advertisement
Back