NFL OT: Super Bowl Gameday - Chiefs - 49ers

Advertisement
Better than Montana??...Absolutely

I know it’s sacrilegious to say, but I agree w/ u.

A legit dual threat QB that has a higher completion %, QBR. The only reason his #’s aren’t higher than Joe’s is b/c:

1. He started his career off in the USFL
2. He played 2 yrs for the Succaneers (as they were known at that time)
3. He sat behind Joe from 1987-1990.

His first 7 years as a professional was a total waste.

Y’all are nuts. Jeff George was clearly the greatest quarterback of all time

He & Ryan Leaf r in discussions for greatest NFL bust; but, I think George has removed himself from that convo b/c he lasted a while in the NFL, & at least led the league in passing one year in like the late 90’s. I think the new battle is Leaf or Jamarcus Russell. Woooooooof.

Advertisement
He & Ryan Leaf r in discussions for greatest NFL bust; but, I think George has removed himself from that convo b/c he lasted a while in the NFL, & at least led the league in passing one year in like the late 90’s. I think the new battle is Leaf or Jamarcus Russell. Woooooooof.
Solid choices but Akili Smith would like a word as well...

1707779388213.png

Advertisement
re: Pat Mahomes greatness

Don't do this to yourselves. Enjoy the ride. He'll be the GOAT universally in time. It'll take time to catch Tom...but he's a better QB than the GOAT.

People spent much of the career of LeBron, Syd the Kid, Brady, Manning, Bones, Khabib, and other greats beating down their greatness instead of enjoying the art of sport they display game in and game out.

He's awesome and I can't wait until my team gets another crack at him. He's the final boss.

Josh Rosen didn't even make it 4 years. Only started 1 year in entire career.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah yeah yeah. lol

I'll eat it. The Niners lost.

My fear coming in was the same it as always is; Will Shanahan stay on his meds for four quarters. He didnt call his best game but didnt Shanahan-out too badly. Bottom line, the difference in the game was Spagnola having Shanahan's number. Also, the breaks went KC's way. The punt hitting dude in the foot was the best example.

All in all, the Niners played solid. The game went to OT. The refs refusing to call anything on KC in the second half really hurt. Bosa was openly held like ten times, four or five absolutely should have been called. But whatever, the devil in control of this planet and clearly wanted the White Queen to get her Super Bowl win. She didnt fly half way around the world for a loss.

Oh BTW - Here's Taylor Swift's running buddy flashing demonic worship signs and displaying her upside down cross while on the stadium big screen. Keep thinking this is all a joke.

Josh Rosen didn't even make it 4 years. Only started 1 year in entire career.

Yeah, he’s up there fa sho, but he wasn’t a top 3 pick like them other dudes. He’s got a strong argument too, especially being he was one of the more recent hyped up HS QBs, too.

Advertisement
re: Pat Mahomes greatness

Don't do this to yourselves. Enjoy the ride. He'll be the GOAT universally in time. It'll take time to catch Tom...but he's a better QB than the GOAT.

People spent much of the career of LeBron, Syd the Kid, Brady, Manning, Bones, Khabib, and other greats beating down their greatness instead of enjoying the art of sport they display game in and game out.

He's awesome and I can't wait until my team gets another crack at him. He's the final boss.

Don’t ever put LeBron in the same category of these other guys. The reason y LeBron gets so much flack is b/c the **** actively tries to create an advantage for himself, building super teams & comes up short. Brady won organically w/ the vast majority of NE & Tampa Bay’s teams being via draft w/ some “key FA.” Same w/ Syd The Kid, & Mahomes. LBJ went to another super star’s team to win a chip, & even then failed to complete their “not one, not two, not three…” bull chit.

He then goes to another super star’s team to try to do it again. He then goes to L.A, gets rid of all their assets to grab another super star to do it again & has been underwhelming.

I’m sorry, but I take major umbrage in placing LBJ w: these other guys. Great longevity numbers, but he falls short being on these guy’s team accomplishments b/c they were the man of their teams, not joining others.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah yeah. lol

I'll eat it. The Niners lost.

My fear coming in was the same it as always is; Will Shanahan stay on his meds for four quarters. He didnt call his best game but didnt Shanahan-out too badly. Bottom line, the difference in the game was Spagnola having Shanahan's number. Also, the breaks went KC's way. The punt hitting dude in the foot was the best example.

All in all, the Niners played solid. The game went to OT. The refs refusing to call anything on KC in the second half really hurt. Bosa was openly held like ten times, four or five absolutely should have been called. But whatever, the devil in control of this planet and clearly wanted the White Queen to get her Super Bowl win. She didnt fly half way around the world for a loss.

Oh BTW - Here's Taylor Swift's running buddy flashing demonic worship signs and displaying her upside down cross while on the stadium big screen. Keep thinking this is all a joke.

Niles Crane Hug GIF

Advertisement
Back