OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

I'm new to thread and I'm sure somebody else has made the observation, but in watching these 2 playoff games, Mario better get the Canes to do a 180 on offense to ever reach the playoff. Let alone win it.

He’s currently mid-360 on his thumb, waiting for Gattis to find another job…

Advertisement
I want OSU to win because I don’t want UGA going back to back , the sec won’t win a natty and TCU has a much better shot at OSU than UGA.

You're a fake fan. No real Canes fan can want Taint to win after stealing our ship in the Fiesta.

Kidding of course. Torn on this one. I think whoever wins this game wins the ship. I don't want Taint to win, but I don't want back to back for UGA either.

They don’t get Taint off the field here and they score another 7 on this possession Dawgs are in deep trouble and Bennett isn’t leading this Dawg team back from 18 down.

Advertisement
Happy New Year to you too Oscar
Sesame Street Television GIF
I’m in a great mood my friend. We are about to watch an SEC-less NC game. Life is good. (We just suck)

Advertisement
Ohio State is how you are supposed to run a Pro Spread. It's a perfect balance of Modern Spread concept's mixed with Physical Pro Style concepts. You can tell their players have high football IQs to be able to run some of these things.

Advertisement
OSU’s o-line is winning this game. Georgia is stubbornly trying to beat them with their front four and it’s not working

Advertisement
another thing to note from the TN game, Tillman had just come back, whereas the offense exploded with his absence. Appears Hooker spread the ball more evenly, and him being force fed that game caused a turnover or 2 IIRC. OSU has multiple great WRs and all been in the offense. Think that chemistry plays a lot

Advertisement
Back