OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

Advertisement
Really hope Osu pulls this out. For my brother and I’m tired of Georgia and don’t want them to win it again but if it’s Tcu Osu I’m cheering for Tcu all day.

Advertisement
Can’t pull for them ever. They’re wearing our ring from the fiasco bowl. Don’t think Toads can beat them imo. Hope I’m wrong
I’ve moved on , the players from that game are all retired. Just like I pulled for ND against Bama years ago for the natty. Who’d thought that was possible in the 80’s and 90’s? My hatred for , UF , ND , Bama , OSU , UGA is all pretty close in 2023

Advertisement
If you like getting ejected & giving 1st & goals 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well **** I still say the one angle says different
***** getting ridiculous when you starting having to go super slow mo frame by frame to know if a big moment in a game will be allowed or not.

Advertisement
I’ve moved on , the players from that game are all retired. Just like I pulled for ND against Bama years ago for the natty. Who’d thought that was possible in the 80’s and 90’s? My hatred for , UF , ND , Bama , OSU , UGA is all pretty close in 2023
Oh man I cheered for Bama lol. I hate ND with a burning passion and if you lived in Chicago you’d understand. Was thrilled that Bama beat the living **** out of them.

Advertisement
If this score holds, neither #1 nor #2 will have any shot at the championship in a bowl game. I would imagine this would be the first time in college football history?

Advertisement
Back