OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

I’m okay with the offense that Mario wants to run, especially with influx of high end OL and RBs, but he needs to make sure they can consistently finish drives, and are explosive off play action if he insists on that type of offense. As we are seeing, you can’t win scoring less than 40. In the NFL, you see defenses step up during playoffs, but even that is shifting.

I’m not sure that we‘ll see lights out defenses anymore. Make the offense work for their points and hopefully get a couple big plays.

Advertisement
I personally think Mario will do whatever it takes to win at Miami.

I don’t think he is a caveman. After the bye week this year they tweaked offense started airing it out.

TVD attempted 57 passes in one game and threw for a career high in passing yards with Mario caveman as his head coach.
For 1 single game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the Offense Mario says he supposedly wants. Ohio State runs a pro spread that can go from 4 WRs to 2 TEs 2WRs at any given time but they usually play with tempo which we don't.
If you have a 10 year hc career and have never run what you say you want to run, I disregard what you say and only Believe what you do

Advertisement
For 1 single game.
People think it’s passing or attempts but that’s not it. It’s using more space and pace. Some of the best rush offenses have wr’s **** near standing out of bounds lol. Wr split out past the hashes. I want an offense thats balanced but puts pressure on the d on all three levels. Space helps with that.

I personally think Mario will do whatever it takes to win at Miami.

I don’t think he is a caveman. After the bye week this year they tweaked offense started airing it out.

TVD attempted 57 passes in one game and threw for a career high in passing yards with Mario caveman as his head coach.

We scored 14 points against VA in 4 OTs.

957891A2-56A4-42AB-9045-A4EE468A7AA9.jpeg

Advertisement
We’ve been talking Bama, but it’s crazy to me that OSU have sustained this level of success since ******** us over. From Tressel, to Meyer, now to Day. They had that little hiccup during the interim Fickell year, but for 20 yrs, OSU have been churning.

And according to Day they need to pass the hat to keep the NIL lights on….

Advertisement
Back