OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

Advertisement
If Michigan doesn't score on their next drive this could get ugly.

This is just like the beatdown UGA gave them last year.

Advertisement
Stop glorifying the Big 10. Michigan has 1 good win all year. They beat OSU and outside of 5 plays that combined for over 300 yards, they averaged 3 yards a play. So overrated.

Advertisement
I hope Mario and Gattis are taking notes today. They can learn quite a bit on how to play to win versus how to play to lose. UP TEMPO FOOTBALL IS THE WAY COLLEGE TEAMS ARE SUCCESSFUL. Mario needs to change his philosophy and adapt to today's game. Love watching TCU and for all you guru's that believe it takes 3-4 years to build a winner that's HOGWASH. Mario needs to turn this around next year and TCU is a prime example what happens when you have a **** good day game coach. It's so much fun watching TCU. Michigan certainly can comeback but they have their hands full today. GO TCU!

Advertisement
I thought Michigan was suppose to have this big offense line. They are getting whooped right now

Stop glorifying the Big 10. Michigan has 1 good win all year. They beat OSU and outside of 5 plays that combined for over 300 yards, they averaged 3 yards a play. So overrated.
Big 12 are 1-7 bowl games this season. What does that says about ol’mighty TCU.

Clearly UGA gonna win that title game by 30+

Advertisement
I hope Mario and Gattis are taking notes today. They can learn quite a bit on how to play to win versus how to play to lose. UP TEMPO FOOTBALL IS THE WAY COLLEGE TEAMS ARE SUCCESSFUL. Mario needs to change his philosophy and adapt to today's game. Love watching TCU and for all you guru's that believe it takes 3-4 years to build a winner that's HOGWASH. Mario needs to turn this around next year and TCU is a prime example what happens when you have a **** good day game coach. It's so much fun watching TCU. Michigan certainly can comeback but they have their hands full today. GO TCU!
There not the only one plenty of other examples around the country with first year Coaches.

Advertisement
Back