OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

No this is their offense. They just play cupcakes every week, so they put up numbers.
fwiw, I think they'll beat TCU bc they do have more talent and eventually the numbers catch up to you depth wise. I do think they'll get smoked by UGA again bc out talenting someone wont work. youre gonna have to be more creative offensively to beat a team like uGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big 12 are 1-7 bowl games this season. What does that says about ol’mighty TCU.

Clearly UGA gonna win that title game by 30+
I don’t disagree that UGA is far better than everyone. I’m also not saying TCU is a lot better than Michigan. All I said was Michigan is overrated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shoulda been TD for Michigan on the pass. But getting way too cute in the red zone. Trick play and then Dive to a backup linebacker. Geez

That’s the type of blown call that can kill a team. If TCU scores a TD on that drive, oh boy!

Advertisement
What’s that say for Ohio State’s chances against UGA?
It’s all about matchups and Ryan Day not coaching scared like he did against Michigan. I don’t think they’ll get blown out, if that’s what you’re asking.

**** Michigan lol. nah id like to see TCU continue. I dont need to rewatch a repeat of last years orange bowl again

I would too; would love if TCU won it all, but at the end of the day, that was a horrible bull chit call. There was nothing indisputable about that to over turn it, & if UofM loses by less than a score, that will be the play.

Advertisement
Back