OT: Sugar Bowl and Playoffs

Advertisement
I’m saying that wasn’t a lateral , it was a forward pass behind the los. As if the qb threw it or a halfback pass. Illegal man down field is another story. Not sure just wondering if that’s what the refs were thinking or if im
missing on another rule. I know an OL touched the ball but it was behind the los.
Ok.

I was wrong here. I just looked at the replay.

The running back forward pass the ball behind the line of scrimmage. They could’ve looked to see if he was down but if he wasn’t, should’ve been targeting and Michigan ball.

Advertisement
Ok.

I was wrong here. I just looked at the replay.

The running back forward pass the ball behind the line of scrimmage. They could’ve looked to see if he was down but if he wasn’t, should’ve been targeting and Michigan ball.
Lol I wasn’t sure and maybe I was getting off in the weeds. I couldn’t replay where I’m currently at so I was just going off memory and rules.

JJ threw some bad picks but Michigan coaching was terrible and stubborn all night. FB dive was a dumb call because of the quick handoff, run a sneak like tcu did all night. They didn’t run JJ until the 2nd half so tcu just sold out on the rb. Also don’t bring the house on 3rd and 7 when you just got within 3. One missed tackle and tcu gets a 75 yd TD. I don’t think tcu ever had a long td drive that didn’t involve a huge play.

Advertisement
The officiating in the early game will be a topic of discussion in the days to come, no doubt. First half deep pass - receiver was on the ground in the field of play, but made the catch in the end zone. Yes, Wolves ***** the bed, but the points should have been on the board.
2nd half deep pass was caught with the receiver falling on top of the defender, rolling forward to the 3. Ball was spotted at the 6. On 1st down Michigan got 3 yards, eventually settling for a fg. That's 11 points. And there was another call that's escaping me..gettin' old🤣.

Breaking News:

Ohio State’s* O Line will be allowed to hold all night long with zero flags being thrown.

Advertisement
The officiating in the early game will be a topic of discussion in the days to come, no doubt. First half deep pass - receiver was on the ground in the field of play, but made the catch in the end zone. Yes, Wolves ***** the bed, but the points should have been on the board.
2nd half deep pass was caught with the receiver falling on top of the defender, rolling forward to the 3. Ball was spotted at the 6. On 1st down Michigan got 3 yards, eventually settling for a fg. That's 11 points. And there was another call that's escaping me..gettin' old🤣.
I dont think so. If anything, they were in Michigan’s favor. That roughing the passer was soft and extended the drive. They also got several holding and PI penalties that they didn’t call the other way. Michigan had so many other chances and unforced errors, you can’t blame the refs

Honestly, watching playoff offenses just makes me mopey. It looks so much more fun watching these teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back