Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Even if theyre delisted you can still buy OTC right? If i recall correct i believe tencent is registetered the cayman islands and is OTC. Theres always ways around political posturing.
Absolutely. There’s a bunch of ways to buy companies not listed on the US stock exchange but being delisted will seriously hamper the stock value of these companies. Nothing overnight, but if they don’t comply within three years then they’re out unless they voluntarily leave earlier or, better said, are forced to leave by the ‘People’s Party.’ Tencent is headquartered in China this would definitely affect them. Not short term, but long term. In no way am I saying you should sell your Chinese holdings. I did because of my investing preference but that’s just me. I’m sure you can still make money on these companies even if the legislation is passed.

Advertisement
NNOX has a live demo of its digital x Ray machine at the RSNA today at 11:30. If successful, it could be a "game changer" in the medical field. I'll be watching....

Chinese EVs are coming back down to realistic prices. For those so inclined, I think there are some really good opportunities amongst this group.

Chinese EVs are coming back down to realistic prices. For those so inclined, I think there are some really good opportunities amongst this group.
have to be careful with any Chinese stocks right now. both dems and reps agree to mke them conform to our reporting rules or be delisted and china doesnt like that

Advertisement
AT&T putting all movies straight on HBO Max. Former Hulu and Amazon exec driving these decisions. Stock has been stuck in neutral but I do like this sort of disruptor behavior.

Virgin's time table I believe is early to middle of 2021 bringing Branson into space with travel beginning late 2021/early 2022. They already have 600+ reservations at $250,000 apiece.

Advertisement
Virgin's time table I believe is early to middle of 2021 bringing Branson into space with travel beginning late 2021/early 2022. They already have 600+ reservations at $250,000 apiece.
rocket has to be reusable..... **** rich people

****... 2 space companies..... good call. I had no idea.. I don't see how that is going to make money. long way away.. no?

Space X is going to make a killing launching commercial and military satellites with nearly no domestic competition. Starlink will be up in a few years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Space X is going to make a killing launching commercial and military satellites with nearly no domestic competition. Starlink will be up in a few years.

Update

Advertisement
VFF is currently my largest holding. If you feel you've made a lot, and want to lock in some gains, do so. No one ever went wrong making money.

As I've said, I don't do price targets. Plenty of big potential catalysts ahead IMO. Just because we tripled doesn't mean its a short term play.

Selling some puts to create revenue and using that revenue to buy some downside protection is one way to go about it if you're nervous.
You really called VFF big time. I didn't buy, but I'm in LPTX.

Going to go big on Li auto tomorrow. Analyst at GS came out with $60 price target.

What is the nut of this stock?
Canadian ad company... I use a guy... stockgumshoe.com . Has hit many for me... Shopify at 50. He reads all those teasers like motley fool and deciphers the clues and tells you the stock they are recommending. Then he recommends or not. 4$ a month.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back