Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Some good buy opportunities today.. BABA and CRM.
Got rid of my Chinese holdings today - Baba, JD, and Tencent. May get delisted from the US Stock Market. Could buy them back on foreign exchanges but too much uncertainty with Chinese American relations right now. I am a big fan of JD in particular.

Got rid of my Chinese holdings today - Baba, JD, and Tencent. May get delisted from the US Stock Market. Could buy them back on foreign exchanges but too much uncertainty with Chinese American relations right now. I am a big fan of JD in particular.
I think it is much to do about nothing, at least with Baba. They are already audited by PwC Hong Kong.

I think it is much to do about nothing, at least with Baba. They are already audited by PwC Hong Kong.
I hope so and I’ll jump back in if it ends up being empty threats. But Baba in particular has been taking heat from its own government and now may get its listing booted from here. Too much risk for me at the moment. Going to take what I can while ahead and see how it plays out.

Advertisement
Don’t know much about the company but from my understanding all Chinese companies will have to agree to US auditing regulations within three years or they will be delisted. China has pushed back, but it seems like the legislation to hold Chinese companies to the same auditing standards as all the other companies in the US stock exchange is one of the few things the Democrats and Republicans can agree on these days. Just saying, it’s going to happen and I don’t think China backs down.

Don’t know much about the company but from my understanding all Chinese companies will have to agree to US auditing regulations within three years or they will be delisted. China has pushed back, but it seems like the legislation to hold Chinese companies to the same auditing standards as all the other companies in the US stock exchange is one of the few things the Democrats and Republicans can agree on these days. Just saying, it’s going to happen and I don’t think China backs down.

I've been holding off buying 9-10 names till Biden takes office. I'd like to believe that the G5 could come together and make China play by the same rules but like all things in business when there is too much money to be made most men will bend the rules to their favor.

A. The first drop was fear and then fueled by long squeezes. The second drop will be fundamentals. The fundamentals while obviously ****** to literally anyone with eyes or ears haven't had a full quarter to materialize. Companies have suspended future guidance to avoid having to show their hand. The FED won't be able to print money for eternity. Then we'll have to fight through a commercial real estate recession, municipal bankruptcies, and a MOUNTAIN of new added health care debt/reform. Oh ya and likely close to 30 trillion federal debt.

B.

What i'm buying now
China tech etf
China consumer etf
Steel (via Nucor)
Gold, lots of it. Since march 2019 and likely for the next 1-2 years.
Silver
Platinum
Rare Earth
Metal Streamers (mining royalty companies, mainly precious)
Barrick, Newmont, Wheaton (larger precious metal mining firms)

What i will be buying after the fundamentals dip
Copper
Semiconductors, ALL of them. But especially Nvidia, AMD, Intel, Qcom, Bcom, Lam, Skyworks, Taiwan Semi.
Robotics ETF. I haven't done my sector research here for individuals.
Biotech
Aerospace defense MFG's
The streamers. Netflix, Disney etc.
Citibank, BOA, JP Morgan

Also no better time to take advantage of vehicles at 0% 84months and a house refinance or real estate purchase.

This picture pretty much sums up market sentiment imo.

View attachment 116513
gold about ready to fly. banks shorted it under 1800 for NOV and have now backed off recovered 1/3 of nov loss in one day. look for 1850 to hit within a week if they have backed off 80% chance it happens

Loading the boat with miners right now about time for the next upleg to kick in . one **** of a correction the last few months,

Advertisement
gold about ready to fly. banks shorted it under 1800 for NOV and have now backed off recovered 1/3 of nov loss in one day. look for 1850 to hit within a week if they have backed off 80% chance it happens
Yessir i bought more silver last friday. Dxy is hanging over ledge right now, i think ittl be a quick drop to 88 maybe even 86. The metoric rise in copper the last few weeks was a big tip off.

Aside from the miners/streamers i already own i added some NEM and FNV this morning

Yessir i bought more silver last friday. Dxy is hanging over ledge right now, i think ittl be a quick drop to 88 maybe even 86. The metoric rise in copper the last few weeks was a big tip off.

Aside from the miners/streamers i already own i added some NEM and FNV this morning
88 will hit that's the 2016 low and the average dollar price during the Obama/Biden era. gold with hit 2500 in the coming months. miners showed bottom last Thursday I loaded up on options.

Advertisement
image.jpeg

Question that I cannot seem to find the answer to. Do Taiwanese stocks (TSM, specifically) find themselves in risk of delisting as well?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back