OT - Some News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
9A97D990-F774-402C-8EFA-70B59815B100.jpeg Here I am at Chuck E. Cheese! What a beautiful mouse he is

Advertisement

That was a thing of beauty. With all the penalties we had, could you imagine it today? The opening kick-off would have been targeting today. This is all we have now. Videos of a great but distant era.

Brother , I've seen many Cane games in my life and I know there are many great games no doubt but this one IMHO was the greatest exhibition of everything we're made of unleashed untethered free spirit with no remorse (before NCAA made up rules to stop us) on a team whom along with the press trashed us for weeks prior to this game.

Thank you sir I really enjoyed this trip back into Cane what a real treat it was watching this :)

Advertisement
That was a thing of beauty. With all the penalties we had, could you imagine it today? The opening kick-off would have been targeting today. This is all we have now. Videos of a great but distant era.

Just like everything else in this country...the pussification is rampant and real

Advertisement
Brother , I've seen many Cane games in my life and I know there are many great games no doubt but this one IMHO was the greatest exhibition of everything we're made of unleashed untethered free spirit with no remorse (before NCAA made up rules to stop us) on a team whom along with the press trashed us for weeks prior to this game.

Thank you sir I really enjoyed this trip back into Cane what a real treat it was watching this :)
youre welcome Bro. this is my all time favorite Canes game. over 200 yards in penalties and the Canes still won by over 40 !
the opening kickoff was one of the best Canes plays in history. the Texas kid said before the game that Miami was a fake and
didnt belong on the same field with the Horns. Robert Bailey told his teamates that he was gonna knock his *** out and when the kid was running back the opening kickoff he did exactly that. Bailey literally hit him so hard he knocked the kid out. LOL.

i feel really sorry for younger Canes fans who don't know what watching a Miami team dominating an opponent or winning
a national championship even feels like. there is NOTHING to compare to that !
for 20 years the Miami Hurricanes were the BEST EVER !!!

Advertisement
that was an awesome display of Miami Hurricanes greatness

I had a late breakfast today. Basically a brunch.

I went with the Havana Omlette. It's hard to get it just right but it's satisfying when you do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back